Vanguard

Discussion in 'Reach Casual Maps' started by Th3R1dge, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Th3R1dge

Th3R1dge Forerunner

Here's my first attempt at a map I've tweaked it a little since basically trying to make the Blue Base seem a little more similar in structure to the red base. Originally tried to do a relic remake but ended up with something that looking nothing like it so in the end I settled on this.

Main:
    [​IMG]
    As you can probably see I've built it using the island area of Forge World with each base on the opposite side of the central mountain structure.

Red Base:
    [​IMG]
    Embedded into the rocks that were already on the map and then rocks built undeneath so it doesn't just hover. Near the entrance you have a Warthog and on the roof on a landing platform there is a Falcon.

Blue Base:
    [​IMG]
    Again another one where I wanted to create a large tower but in the end settled on one that could house a man cannon. Giving easy access to the Bansee and down to the bridge that leads to the Ghost.

Again it's another large map but there are methods of getting around quicker and everything is accessible from the off. Enjoy and once again any feedback you can give me would be great so I can if needs be try and improve it.