Valentines Day Massacre - Possible Prizes?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Apocalypse720, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Apocalypse720

Apocalypse720 Ancient

As most of you probably know, Bungie released a Team Doubles, "Valentines Day Massacre" playlist. http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=13250
    They mentioned that there will be prizes given away for skills and medals.So, what do you guys think the categories and prizes will be?

I'll start off: I think some categories will be most headshots, most splatters, and most wheelmen. As for prizes, I'm thinking either Recon or a custom, "Valentines Day" helmet.

2. xX0 Minion 0Xx

xX0 Minion 0Xx Ancient

Yeah im thinking recon too...

3. Kapura

Kapura Ancient

Recon for certain. What else could they give out?

4. Ocean Man

Ocean Man Ancient

I think recon, and I think it will be just the person(s) with the highest rank or something.

5. DocMan

DocMan Ancient

They could give out something that we haven't seen or heard of yet. Like a new armour set is plausible, I suppose. Maybe special medals in the career stats.

6. squidhands

squidhands Ancient

If they give out awards for the crappiest K/D ratio, I will totally kick all your asses.

7. XxTexasHornxX

XxTexasHornxX Ancient

Either some armor permutation or something to do with the marketplace. I got really bored of the playlist once I got to a 20 right off the bat. Squidhands, it really was ridiculous how they matched people up with like 45+ people who wanted to win with low levels. Fortunately, I can hang with those guys so it wasn't a problem but for lower ranks their system was flawed because the rank started over. I was disappointed that it was straight up doubles; they could have done something cool like the infection for halloweens.

8. squidhands

squidhands Ancient

Yeah it was pretty lame, I thought. The ranking system totally sucked; the first couple of games we played were all right and we were matched pretty closely to teams that were around the same level as us, but then we proceeded to get our butts handed to us by much higher ranking teams for the next 5 or so matches. It got old fast and we quit playing. Yay.

9. David 118

David 118 Ancient

if the prize is recon then i wouldnt want it because its a garantie to being haked by some saddow and if its something even rarer like a special valentines helamte or armour then theres no question youd be hacked!

10. Ty

Ty Guest

idk, If I had tried I might have taken you down there! lol

11. squidhands

squidhands Ancient

We totally should have teamed up...