Urban War

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Sgt Grabow, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sgt Grabow

Sgt Grabow Ancient

Map Title: Urban Wa
    Its not war, its Urban War

Download Map
    Download Gametype

Description:

The city is destroyed, almost nothing is standing, nothing untouched, there are few of you left, and yet the enemy pushes in on you. You have no where to go, nothing left, all you can do is fight to the last man. This, this is an Urban War...

The map is a city block that the covenant have nearly demolished. It is extremely wrecked and looks like a A-bomb had hit it. Weapons are plentiful as they were dropped by the countless marines who have already died fighting. The human side of the street is bombarded and is a mess. The covenant is also messed up but most of it has been ripped out and replaced for their needs. Covie weapons can easily be found on their side of the street. Humans have a warthog(mostly looks but if you can get it to work best of luck to ya) Covenant have a chopper and a wraith tank. (again mostly looks but slightly use able) All game types are set up and they do work. Not sure how would play but they work and are there.

Party Size: 2-8

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mrod009

mrod009 Ancient

save ur pics. upload them to photobucket or imageshack. then repost them using the image code...

3. Fbu

Fbu Ancient

Please either remake a post that is correctly made or PM one of the Forge Hub Staff members (such as me) to unlock the thread when you meat the post requirements.

__________________________________________​
    "Bless this mess!"
    [​IMG]
    This thread may not reach "Forge Hub's Quality Standards" and may require clean up.

(ninja'd from grif lol)

4. Grif

Grif Na'vi Tits

Please either remake a post that is correctly made or PM one of the Forge Hub Staff members (such as me) to unlock the thread when you meat the post requirements.

"Bless this mess!"
    [​IMG]
    This thread may not reach "Forge Hub's Quality Standards" and may require clean up.

Beat me to it!
    And your using my message!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.