Until Darkness

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by the other dark, Apr 17, 2008.

1. oWNoSid

oWNoSid Guest

This map look cool cant wait to see if you have version 2 coming out.

2. Eyeless Sid

Eyeless Sid Ancient

Actualy Version 2 is on its way and Its ten times better IMO. It even has more places to hide in than before but remember be quick to find a hiding spot because it gets dark quick.

3. Smoke1Drank9

Smoke1Drank9 Ancient
    Banned

wow i never would have thought of making it so it turns day from night. this looks really interesting and cool so you got my download.

4. Xenomorph52

Xenomorph52 Ancient

I played it with you earlier tonight and there are two things I love. How you set up the barriers was great, it really made the map flow better for Infection. And I love the use of mancannons as lights.

But even with stuff like the lights I feel like the game just got too dark. And don't get me wrong, I understand how that's the point of the map. But I just didn't seem to have fun near the end of each round when I couldn't see three feet in front of me.

But that seems like something you could fix with better placement of flares or more better lighting.

5. Eyeless Sid

Eyeless Sid Ancient

Yeah I'am fixing that in version 2 of "Until Darkness" it will still be dark but there will be more places for the humans to hold out and for them to have a more clear view of the zombies attacking them. There will still be those moments of people taking a wrong turn right into a group of the living dead though and all you can see in the distance is mozzle flash and swords flikering. :)

6. Fly

Fly Ancient

This is a really good idea!

7. Eyeless Sid

Eyeless Sid Ancient

Thank you, You should check out Version 2 its the final version of this level that I'am going to do I think you'd like it.