Untergrund

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by OFFsetGAMERx94x, Aug 3, 2009.

1. OFFsetGAMERx94x

OFFsetGAMERx94x Ancient

Here it is
    a new style of infection map
    its called Untergrund​

This is my first map I have made for this site and is one of a kind. You start out in an armory with 20 seconds to prepare for defence against the zombies when the light comes on touch the door for it to slide open. Try to survive as long as you can your sheild bar acts as your health bar. As you take damage it will reflect that, but be warned, it does not recharge instead you have to use the healthpacks around the map. Good luck and happy gaming.......​

Now for pics.....​

[​IMG][/URL]​

Overview​

[​IMG][/URL]​

Cortyard​

[​IMG][/URL]​

Teleporter In​

[​IMG][/URL]​

Teleporter Out​

Best of Luck,
    OFFsetGAMER94x​
    Special thanks to my testers Cowboypickle23 and Schuld2069.​

#1 OFFsetGAMERx94x, Aug 3, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2009
  2. cowboypickle23

cowboypickle23 Ancient

this is a very fun map to play on. your welcome for testing its my pleasure. good luck with your future maps

3. Dak393

Dak393 Ancient

ummm what is it?an armory? non recharging health? health packs? all been done before. "new system"? hmmm... Any way, the forging itself is great amazing job on that! Can you describe the gametype some more. overall good map.

4. OFFsetGAMERx94x

OFFsetGAMERx94x Ancient

Ya it has a little bit of all of that, I called it a new system cause its not used much and is overlooked that was for the gametype ill try to remember the setup
    humans
    dmg110
    resistance110
    oversheildx4
    recharge none
    speed 90
    gravity normal

Zombies
    dmg25
    resistance90
    oversheildx2
    recharge none
    speed 100
    gravity normal

hope this helps

5. TheReaper9456

TheReaper9456 Ancient

"new system"? i dont see what it is but nice forging anyways!

6. OFFsetGAMERx94x

OFFsetGAMERx94x Ancient

Thanks im gonna edit that part out but other than that my goal was to make a map that looked nice and had good replayability

7. NYEKE

NYEKE Ancient

this looks like a pretty fun map but.... i dont really like the random stuff scattered every where like the barricades but other than that keep it up!

8. JOK3R

JOK3R Ancient

the forging is clean but couldnt find enuff people 2 play so when i played it its wasnt amazing unfortunatly. but i will try and get a bigger paryt togeather later

9. Bigtuffzoro57

Bigtuffzoro57 Ancient

This Map is very good I like

10. Ac3Snip3r

Ac3Snip3r Ancient

Seriously people? I'm almost suprised you guys didn't say needz moor interl0x or OMGz 5/5.

The map needs a lot of touch ups, specifically interlock the arches in the fountain and overall I've seen much better maps. It's not that bad but there is one thing I really hate. The armory. Once you've been around forgehub you will soon realize that we frown upon armories. If you are going to add an armory make it hard to reach in a hostile location or at least very far away from the starting point. Armories are unrealistic and promote camping and practically give the humans an almost infinite amount of bullets to hail down enemies. The only thing that will stop people from camping is the health packs, but the humans probably won't even take any damage because of the armory. A lot of what you have done has already been done multiple times by other people. Sorry, I just don't like it that much.