UNSC Trebuchet

Discussion in 'Reach Aesthetic Maps' started by Rifte, Oct 12, 2010.

1. oOMr BecksOo

oOMr BecksOo Forerunner

Nice

I liked your map, looks good and some nice features, I have just finally finished my Frigate, the U.N.S.C. Savannah, and will be uploading it. but great map got mt download, well done. keep making them : D
    finished my mapfully uploaded hope to compare the two!

#21 oOMr BecksOo, Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
  2. molethemole

molethemole Forerunner

yeay for drop pods
    first i tought way are there weapons out here lol
    but nice map
    REALY NICE

3. fabioisonfire

fabioisonfire Ancient

Wow, those drop pods are incredible. A+ job on the ship itself, as well. Downloaded.

4. potter2896

potter2896 Forerunner

the drop pods are great, i'm trying to make a frigate but my friend said it failed :(
    could use your help in making a lame frigate into an innovation in forging

5. grimfandango

grimfandango Forerunner

Love the map, It looks great and thats a great video! : ) definatley going to download this, drop pods are pretty good to ; )

With all the people wanting to forge drop pods, its a shame bungie cant give us a propper drop pod vehicle to use in forge, well that and a few other things!!! ;)

6. Biggles2

Biggles2 Ancient

Wow man I am a big fan of your other forge maps, especially D77-TC Pelican, and I'm glad to say this map is no exception. The aesthetics are amazing, I have literally been sitting here for the past ten minutes looking at the screenchots and watching the video of the map trying to find some flaw which I could talk about in my comment but I couldn't find one.

I mean not only are you a talanted aesthetic forger your also incredibly creative, bringing the drop pod from halo 3 forge into halo reach and incorporating it into you map. Hats off to you my good sir you've earned yourself a download from me.

7. Rawring Marco

Rawring Marco Ancient

This looks amazing, too bad there wasn't enough budget for the gametype but the map is great and the drop pods are really cool.

8. A Badger Ferret

A Badger Ferret Ancient

Is it set as invasion or is it only slayer cause if its only slayer im disappointed and think u should make invasion

9. adeptpunk11

adeptpunk11 Forerunner

my friend jtr97reptile showed me this map and told me it was here so i downloaded it and it is awesome

10. Random1

Random1 Forerunner

Yeah it does.
    Hey Rifte, this map is sexy. Whenever I see a map made by you I insta-DL without even looking cos I know it'll be awesome :)
    Could you set this up for Invasion? I know it wouldn't be the most balanced map, but it would be so cool, especially with the drop pods (you need to add those to Unbroken Sovereignety BTW) and we'd all get some great customs out of it.

11. redeye83

redeye83 Forerunner

I've set this map up for invasion(did it last year sometime but have only just signed off on it) I've sent the links to the main man so he can approve it before others start playing it. With a map that good he set the bar super high lol.
    It plays really well and as for the balance with the way he has set out weapons and the link and the way I have set out spawns it flows nicely.

12. Halfwayameoba

Halfwayameoba Forerunner

great map for start up it great to have a working mac gun

13. KurbyK14

KurbyK14 Forerunner

Truly Amazing, going to download it now! It is too bad theres no invasion, but great design.

#33 KurbyK14, Jan 23, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
  14. xSoGx Grim

xSoGx Grim Commander

Legends never die, they just take some sort of social time out to regroup...
    Saw your post on one of my maps, you really should continue to create ships such as these, gametype or not. People dig it, and you can't let that name collect dust for too long..

15. paraletic angel

paraletic angel Forerunner

i quite like frigates and this isnt a bad one, although i'm not that keen on the buildings on the ground. they seem a bit unfinished or maybe a bit like a afterthought.

the rest of its pretty good though, well done.

16. riseagainst421

riseagainst421 Forerunner

Wow... that's all I can say. I've seen other ships with drop pods but they always split in two before I hit the ground. I'd love to use this for Machinima if he wants to incoroporate a ship in it. 9/10