UNSC Trebuchet-what should I do with this?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Rifte, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zack2014

zack2014 Forerunner

I have three questions for you Rifte
    1. Where exactly is the MAC Cannon? In between the tuning fork part, or in one
    2. Can I add you as a forge friend? I am a big forger, well I was in H3. I don't have reach yet
    3.How does the MAC fire? I tried at my friends house to build one H3 style with man cannons but it was really weak. couldn't even kill at 10% health

Great Job BTW on all your maps

2. rockinprop185

rockinprop185 Forerunner

OMG! Dude if you make a video send it to me! StoneCold185 (Gamertag)

3. Plasma Blades

Plasma Blades Ancient

Have you released the aesthetic version before? 'Cause I'm pretty sure I have this.

Anyway, one thing that would really help this is utilizing every feature that this map has to offer. Obviously the drop pods are in effect, so I'm referring more to the MAC cannon. Do some quick tests in forge. Launch it 10 times and mark where it lands each time. If you set it up for invasion, set up a territory that's more easily accessible than the others in that general vicinity. Therefore, you set up a classic example of risk vs reward. It's easier to grab, but a spartan can you the cannon with an increased chance of hitting someone.

As far as the drop pods go, that idea kind of worries me (if it's set up for invasion). 'Cause if I do have this map, I remember touring it with a friend, and quickly running out of usable drop pods, meaning the Spartans may be forced into suicide if they spawn on the ship.

4. Em0srawk

Em0srawk Forerunner

MY GOD! Why did you necro bump this!? THE LAST POST WAS IN OCTOBER 2010!

5. Black Theorem

Black Theorem Ancient
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Spam aside...

:lock:. The map's already posted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.