Unsc T.o.r.t.o.i.s.e.

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by Shadowsdemise, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Shadowsdemise

Shadowsdemise Ancient

In times of turmoil, when a pelican is not enough they rely on the UNSC tortoise. It is a fully armored combat vehicle that flies with ease, resembling a tortoise in water. Using special quantum enhancer engines it can reach speeds of approximately 20,000 f.p.s. Armed with 4 machine gun turrets, an arsenal of rockets, and a steady stream of spartan laser blasts the tortoise may be the ultimate weapon developed in the united nations space corporation. As powerful as it may be it is still highly experimental, and there is only one of them as of now. It is the prototype of the tortoise, called tortoise type 1.it is also equipped with gravitational stabilizers so that while in flight, spartans may stand on the exterior of the vessel without the opportunity of being swept off by high speeds. along with quantum enhancer engines it also posesses 4 anti-gravitational thrusters on the blade wings.
    Exterior NorthWest side

[​IMG]

Exterior NorthEast side

[​IMG]

Exterior East side

[​IMG]

Exterior West side

[​IMG]

Draw Ladder

[​IMG]

This draw ladders spawns after 60 seconds for access into the central storage/cockpit area

Quantum Engines

[​IMG]

Central Cell

[​IMG]

Spartan Laser Example

[​IMG]

Rocket example

[​IMG]

Frontal Turrets

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Map Variant-> Bungie.net : Community : Forum Topic Listing : Forum Reply Listing

#1 Shadowsdemise, Aug 16, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2008
  2. stin10

stin10 Ancient

looks really cool, can you go in it, also 20,000 fps is a little unrealistic. but nice forging. could use some straightining in some spots but over all, nice

3. Black C4t

Black C4t Ancient

That looks awesome im glad to see that someone used imagination and creativity. Great job 3/5

4. PingPongLegend

PingPongLegend Ancient

looks good
    its very different from the ships we usually see at forge hub
    just so you know quantum means sub particle
    like protons and electrons and neutrons and quarks and neutrinos and bosons and maus
    incredibly tiny
    so maybe not the best name for your engines
    but sounds good to a layperson

5. Nightfire

Nightfire Ancient

That's pretty cool and with a nice little background description, but some parts look a little sloppy like the wings and the bottom walls, but other than that great new idea! 4/5

6. The Alb1n0

The Alb1n0 Ancient

nice dude that is real creative.

7. RoYaL T

RoYaL T Ancient

Wow, this is great. I love to see forgers take the time to create maps purely for the aesthetic value. The ship looks awesome, excellent interlocking. I like the grav lifts underneath the wings as well. However, Im pretty sure 20k fps IS unrealistic. Haha, nonetheless it looks great. Good job!

8. Aesthetic Forger

idk.. its creative but it looks reallly sloppy. i can see parts of it that u wanted straight but ended up not looking how i think they were supposed to. with all the interlocking comes guides to know where to interlock it at!

9. Bloodydagger1

Bloodydagger1 Ancient

If your were trying to make it perfectly symmetrical, then one of the double boxes a bit out, but who cares! The entire map is awesome, i like the idea of having engines, and your creativity to supply info on its background and what it does, the pics just make the map better by showing us your masterpiece, great job! 5/5

10. Felipe dos

Felipe dos Ancient

This map has been posted twice. OMGWTFBBQ!?

edit: Neeeever mind! The other one was just a v2

11. Lcarnacieg

Lcarnacieg Ancient

Looks cool, I have also wanted to make a ship. Like the idea but yeah, 20,000 fps is unrealistic. 4/5 for forging, nice job.