Unsc ship

Discussion in 'Reach Aesthetic Maps' started by pisani12, Oct 6, 2010.

1. pisani12

pisani12 Forerunner

The Unsc Ship From Halo Combat Evolved.

This Map is a remake but is also a map to play slayer on.
    [​IMG]
    Have fun

2. ChemicalCarnage

ChemicalCarnage Forerunner

3. Dust hunter0

Dust hunter0 Ancient

First off, the name of the ship is Pillar of Autumn.
    Second, this really does not look like it, it looks pretty good, just not anything like Pillar of Autumn.
    Tips:
    Name the ship, be original, like UNSC Bringer of death, or something like that.(Note, it does not need to be UNSC, several ships I have seen have been privately produced.)
    If it is going to be a remake, this ship does not have the shape of the Autumn, it has more of a diamond shape.

4. D4ni3l G

D4ni3l G Ancient

yeah, i have to agree it looks nothing whatsoever like the pillar of autumn, which isn't just on halo CE, its also on reach if you pay attention! :) you practically have a whole level dedicated to it.

Is this your first ship? It looks decent enough though, from what i can see from the screenshot. i like the top, it looks pretty good (is that a shield door?). If you have any leftover budget maybe smoothen up the pointy front a bit.

Pubitor. It's an aesthetic map dude. It's not meant to be played >_<

#4 D4ni3l G, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
  5. Pubitor

Pubitor Forerunner

3/10

The map itself has flaws:
    -Holes in some corners
    -Bumpy walkways
    -Near the shield doors with the vehicles. Anyone can camp at the end with the sniper or a AR with some grenades.

Now for game play:
    -The Tank is easily over powered
    -No one will ever try to take out one of the Falcons
    -It's to close-quarters for Warthogs
    -The Sniper won't help much unless you're camping
    -The Spartan Laser is too hard to get to (Frankly, there shouldn't even be any vehicles anyway)
    -The Spawns are dreadful if someone has the Tank
    -The center is the only place people will be or they'll camp in the vehicle spawn to avoid the Tank or just to camp

But the map does look cool. Try to focus more on game play than design. People come because the map looks good, but they stay because it plays well.