UNSC Pillar of Autumn

Discussion in 'Reach Aesthetic Maps' started by 99dudes, Oct 18, 2010.

1. 99dudes

99dudes Forerunner

this is the pillar of autumn that i recently finished, so i hope you like it :)
    unfortunately, i only have $500 dollars left, no walls, inclines, or blocks, so i cant really make anything else. there is no inside design, although it still looks pretty cool from the inside. go into forge and look at it, because then you can fly around and look at it. (this is HUGE) -lol

here's a screenshot:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (real ship)

2. The Zealot

The Zealot Forerunner

Oh this is just....MEGA! I built a Halcyon on exactly the same place as you and it looks like an elephant, block-wise, not shape. It actually looks like the real thing. Kudos

3. Aod43254

Aod43254 Forerunner

Just from the picture this map looks awesome, and extremely accurate to the real thing.

4. Detr1us

Detr1us Forerunner

thats quality! only thing is that it is missing is underneath there is a comms array. with $500 you should be able to make a kick ass one. have you thought about recreating a Phoenix class colony ship like the Spirit of Fire?

5. Kewl hoovy

Kewl hoovy Forerunner

Wow, This is why Bungie needs to let people spend credits/microsoft points for more Forge dollars, I would LOVE this as a real map!