UNSC Frigate

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by H@lo Cr@zy, Jul 28, 2008.

1. H@lo Cr@zy

H@lo Cr@zy Ancient

UNSC Frigate

A map me and DigitalPain1o1 made!
    Its a UNSC Frigate like on the map sandtrap or Campaign on the ARK.

Overview
    [​IMG]

Hanger
    [​IMG]

Armory
    [​IMG]

Cockpit
    [​IMG]

To Download Click HERE

2. xLeGeNd WoOdY

xLeGeNd WoOdY Ancient

It looks ok though those window panels may need some touching up nice job

3. Floppy2276

Floppy2276 Ancient

Other than the fact that this has been done, like, six times, It looks okay. I would recomend touching up the ship though. Keep forgin' - Floppy

4. sexy dude

sexy dude Ancient

good idea but could you try and make it in to a playable map cause it doesn't look like it from the pics and also i didn't know that there was one in the ark good reaserch on the map and a nice post well done

5. Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor Ancient

not bad, needs some more things in it though such as rooms and have a look at the triggers in forge 101 as that kind of thign could work really well with this.

6. forgy bob

forgy bob Ancient

bads and goods about this map

It looks pretty decent but ik how hard it is to make ships on foundry ive tried. well there r a couple things that should be improved so i would suggest making a version 2. here they are:first and foremost try and get some more pictures and if thats all it is up there then you to make more things to the map like on the outside make it look a little bit more exciting and maybe even playble.the other thing is the body and design of the ship like the windows like legend woody said.

the positives: overall it looks pretty decent. It looks like the real (to me anyways) it has a well built inside. the inside is big. and you have the most important features built in like the hangar cockpit ect.

7. Pettifer7

Pettifer7 Ancient

its looks fairly good for a frigate on foundry but yeah the widow panels look a bit funky lolz 4.1/5

8. FreshCherry

FreshCherry Ancient

you need to make it so we can see the whole thing. from what i see, it is very creative and very neat. 4/5 for (like other people said) window panels

9. Hari

Hari Ancient

Why doesn't anyone make covenant frigates??? I've seen this waaaay too many times... it looks pretty accurate (just fix the window panels) and maybe add a usable Hangar where one team can deploy vehicles. That would improve the map greatly because it would add playability.

10. H@lo Cr@zy

H@lo Cr@zy Ancient

Ill work on the windows when I hav time.

11. Ali Legend

Ali Legend Ancient

Yep you know it, the windows are a bit dodgy, though overall the map is good, some interlocking could improve it's looks and I would advise it (if it was a casual game or w/e I wouldn't, because its not important to gameplay, but this is an aesthetics map, and so it should). Overall, however, it's very good.

Happy Forging :)

Edit: Also, you could add a way to get up there (I can't see one from pics).

12. IPokeNinjas

IPokeNinjas Ancient

Your post looks a bit basic, dont you have a description or anything? that would probably convince me to DL but atm its a no-go for me. Sorry buddy.

13. Boydeh ..

Boydeh .. Ancient

The outside doesn't look too good but the inside is pretty good ..
    How do you get in?

14. H@lo Cr@zy

H@lo Cr@zy Ancient

Get in through the hanger either wall jump if you know what that is or use forge.

15. kickbut117

kickbut117 Ancient

nice work but please stop making ships