UNSC Cargo Drop

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by the whyher, Dec 18, 2008.

1. the whyher

the whyher Ancient

It does have a laser and 4 powerups, not your typical MLG Map. I also dont think MLG uses 1 sided gametypes? Does it? I dont know? It also has way too many crates which MLG doesnt like. So NO for sure for MLG. Team Slayer, it can support it, but as of now, I dont believe its right for it. I havent really ran enough TS games on it yet to say anything more about it now.

2. Phreakie

Phreakie Ancient

I understand the effort that was put into this map was no less than any other.

But even so, I personally didnt like this map all to much.
    I liked it, but I didnt like playing on it. It played fairly well
    but even so, it felt like playing on one of those maps like
    Epitaph. I would probably veto on this map if I could. :p

3. the whyher

the whyher Ancient

Phreakie, For some reason I think thats a good thing, I dont kow why. Not everyone can like a map, and if some just feels you know, whatever, about the map, like sometimes yes sometimes no. Its ok with me. Sometimes you feel like playing stand off or valhalla and sometimes you dont.

NEW UPDATED VERSION OF UNSC CARGO DROP 01/06/09
    I have updated the link to a new version, I changed the spawn times to 20s from 30s on these weapons; SMG, Plasma Pistol, and Magnum. I have changed the Needler spawn time from 30s to 45s. I also needed to change a neutral bomb spawn point for assault which was out of place. Again the link is updated now, download the new version.

EDIT: I received permission to use this thread for the V2, thank you.

#23 the whyher, Jan 6, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2009