Sandbox UNSC Argon

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by zoo, Mar 17, 2009.

1. zoo

zoo Ancient

This is a UNSC Frigate that me and a friend made over the week end it took us aproximatly 3hours and was so big that we could not aford to merge the peaces. The ship mesures 55 squares long and 16 squares wide. There is a bridge a armory and a storage bay. It has 4 flores total. It is alos armed with 4 defencive guns. HAVE FUN!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MAC FIREING

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MAC KILLING A BANSHIE

[​IMG]

SHIP FROM THE MAIN MAP

[​IMG]

COVENANT STATION FROM MAIN MAP

THANK YOU AND HAVE FUN!!!

ZOO

Halo 3 File Details
    Click here to download the map.

2. Pel

Pel Ancient

That looks.........................pretty sweet. I like how there is 4 floors, but you could have made some of the objects straighter. It also looks HUGE, which is a plus. 4.5/5

3. HLG FlashPoint

HLG FlashPoint Ancient

This looks pretty good. I like the mac. I am going to download it and look at it further and see how it looks on the inside. This looks like it would be fun for ctf or assault. I like the map a lot and I think that it is pretty cool. By the way a lot of spelling errors lol.

4. OrangE BloB

OrangE BloB Ancient

Wow, currently one of the most aesthetically great frigates on Sandbox. I like how you sort of improvised for the mac and made it more a part of gameplay for the map. I would like to see the inside. Looks like it could be fun. I'll DL.
    Keep up the good work.

5. exploreTheGore

exploreTheGore Ancient

This is probably the first or second ship I have seen on Sandbox but I must say it is beautiful! The ship is humongous. Definitly the biggest ship ever created in Halo 3 forge. I will download this just so I can wonder at the size of this marvelous ship.

6. SVV33T SAUC3

SVV33T SAUC3 Ancient

Looks pretty sweet. Kinda sad that you couldn't interlock the stuff. The fact it is four stories high is amazing. It's just so big! I love it.

7. C0RRUPTl0N

C0RRUPTl0N Ancient

I like the pictures man, your really did well putting the ship into action by shooting from it. I guess Aesthetics get a solid 3 out of five, you need pictures from harder, more close up angles. But for 3 hrs. not too bad.

8. A hobo

A hobo Ancient

It's pretty good, aside from the fact that it could be neater/straiter or you could interlock. I think the excuse "It's too big to interlock" is kind of sad though. Good map, 3/5.

9. Jetu

Jetu Ancient

Yeah, my friend sucks at spelling.. But he's a great guy.

10. Revoltingmadman

Revoltingmadman Ancient

well i hate to be the first to say bad things about this map but all i see is a box with floors inside it and i bunch of stuff thrown around it to make it look like something then you saw that it started to look like a frigate so you moved the outside around it to finished the frigate look. I know that sounds harsh but at least I'm honest
    3/5 for the try

11. barc0de

barc0de Ancient

There is a good bit of original thought and design gone into this map, but not enough skill. With practice and planning I am sure you can make something truly awesome.

12. stupidpower

stupidpower Ancient

Sounds great, but it looks a little weird... Like the alignment.

ps. Your camera angle sucks... The sun's light beams through the gaps.

3/5

13. The Spartan III

The Spartan III Ancient
    Banned

wow. this. is. epic. the best ship map by far from what i can tell. can you post pics of the inside of the ship and the station?

14. NeonStalker

NeonStalker Ancient

I personally think that it is not very neat, and does not flow in many parts of it.
    It looks like a cool idea, and I really want to know what the inside is, if there really is one.

3.7/5

15. zoo

zoo Ancient

Thanks for the comments and I will try and improve

The good news is that Jetu and I are planning on making a few new maps in the upcoming weeks. Hopefully they will be ausume.

THX

16. zoo

zoo Ancient

If I have time tonight I will post inside pictures

17. Ztybexx

Ztybexx Ancient

I like it a lot. It's really big, which is fun to play on. I added a few spawn points and played slayer on it with my friends which really made for the fun times. But most of it's appeal didn't come from the size of the ship, It's playability was also really fun.

Or maybe it's just me and my friends screwing around a lot.

18. Legolastom

Legolastom Ancient

As an aesthetic map its bad, only looks like a ship from a distance when you cant see how ugly it is close up. Make a V.2 and at least try to patch up all the holes in the spaceship and actually put something inside of it as well and it might become a decent ship.

19. Kalriq

Kalriq Ancient

It isn't the neatest or the best spaceship I've ever seen, but I guess its a good start.
    Next time post in ascetics as its not very playable, more for machinima I'd say, Good luck with V2

20. Manoukian1414

Manoukian1414 Ancient

i would like if there were some pictures of the inside, but over all this looks awesome. i was going to make a frigate in sandbox but i decided not to. 4/5