Unnamed

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by thefightdude, Mar 21, 2012.

1. thefightdude

thefightdude Forerunner

Alright so here is my latest map. I have based it off of ideas from my previous map Point but in the end point ended up to be better in every which way in my opinion. I was thinking about giving up the project but instead wanted to finish it up as best i could. So what I wanted to do was post it as a map preview and get your opinions. Give me anything you see that needs improving or you like or just have a comment on the map. And on another note I/it needs a name so if you have any ideas feel free to shout them out. Thx, here are some pictures.

[​IMG]

Overview

[​IMG]

side view

[​IMG]

middle looking to side (top)

[​IMG]

under main hallway

[​IMG]

a minor hallway that connects to main (under)

[​IMG]

a side entrance from top to under (rockets)

[​IMG]

side overview

[​IMG]

loadout camera

2. Auburn

Auburn a dope soul
    Forge Critic Senior Member

I think I see some corner to corner sightlines. In my opinion, it is in need of more structure, not just 2x2 corners, crates, and shields for cover. I'll take a look at it in forge and write some more if you'd like.

On a positive note, there looks to be plenty of height variation and the center structure looks pretty cool. If you need a name suggestion, talk to Frenchys lol.

#2 Auburn, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
  3. pyro

pyro The Joker

It looks like you're going for the hill based cover system. That's a good thing because the terrain changes keep gameplay interesting; however, using that as the only form of cover outside of big team is not a good idea. A few barriers to protect people on the high points and to protect others from them would be a good idea.