unnamed objective map

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by natejones101, Dec 3, 2010.

1. natejones101

natejones101 Forerunner

Hey Um this is technically my first attempt at forging a map.. i have started 2 others but this was my first..i was wondering if i could get some critism from you guys to see what needs improvement or if anybody wants to help me test some of my maps
    i do not have download link right now as im still working on territories for it but will soon
    This map is an objective map for one flag ctf(finished) and possible territories once i have completed that phase..

[​IMG]
    this is the defenders base with 2 landing pads and land mines on ground..

[​IMG]
    This is an overview of the defenders base

[​IMG]
    view of defenders base from the inside.. mancannons for easy transportation to other parts of base

[​IMG]
    this is a cliffside area that with a teleporter that allows the flag carrier or other defenders to get back into the base.. but can only do so with aid from someone already in their base ( explained later)

[​IMG]
    this is the attackers base from the outside.. falcons on top for transportation to defenders base..

[​IMG]
    top view of base with the falcons

[​IMG]
    attackers spawn around

[​IMG]
    this is the button that allows the flag carrier to get back into the base someone must push it or you will be stuck and defenders can easily kill you

[​IMG]
    when some1 pushes the button the crate falls allowing the people to come acros inside in the base