Unlimited Budget Glitch | Clear sandbox | Guardians blocked

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Maps' started by IntenseSenses, Jul 24, 2009.

1. IntenseSenses

IntenseSenses Ancient

Unlimited Budget Glitch clear sandbox. -Guardians blocked-

Forge advantage...
    a clear map with the advantage of budget glitch with the guardians blocked.

Rules:

1. Once an object of one kind is spawned you can't Del. it unless more than one of the object is on the map.
    2. Once all of one ind of object is on the map you can't Del. that one kind of object.
    Extras:

1. Spawn a sender node Chanel 2 to have the option of being outside of the map.
    [​IMG]

Download here

#1 IntenseSenses, Jul 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
  2. Benzu Akamaru

Benzu Akamaru Ancient

You MUST post a link, and you MUST post at least one picture. Take a screenshot online, go to haloscreenshots.net, copy the first link. Then paste the link to the post and you get a pic. As far as the link goes, you have to have this map on your fileshare, click on the map from bungie.net and copy that link, you must paste that to get the link. If you don't do this, your post will be deleted in less than 24 hours. Time is of the essense!

3. mike 286

mike 286 Ancient

This seems helpful but what about the maximum object limit?

4. IntenseSenses

IntenseSenses Ancient

well i have not solved that yet

5. Kryticate

Kryticate Ancient

Geese man, you are not satisfied that he went to all the trouble of making such an awesome canvas? It is impossible to bypass the limit of objects you can put on the map, please use search before posting.

6. RedNeck

RedNeck Ancient

Nice canvas. I just hoped u used rare used items to block the towers. I think this has a use for me.

7. Ell3ment

Ell3ment Ancient

I believe what he is referring to is the whole purpose of the origional stacked canvas. The starting items are considered "extra" on the item limit. If y ou delete them you gain the budget but you do not gain the item onto the limit. So eliminating the starting items effectively makes budget glitching worthless since you won't even make it to the budget limit.

8. x DREAM 76 x

x DREAM 76 x New World Man

I know this site does not need more mods.. Please move this to the correct section it hurts my eyes to look at this here. Why did you post this here. I know you are new, but really think about it.. This is the competitive map section. This is not the canvas section. Please PM a mod to have it moved. Thanks.

9. drunk

drunk Ancient

Nice job, I will definitely download and map a race track out side of the map if this is possible.

10. NinjaLemon007

NinjaLemon007 Ancient

Yay I was building a canvas just like this- its boring.:happy:

11. Duckyz

Duckyz Ancient

i buit an unlimited budget canvas for sandbox but i didnt block gardians

12. Dak393

Dak393 Ancient

I still want to see an OLN budget glitched map with the guardians blocked. If only this map was stacked :(

13. Seaboro Kibbles

Seaboro Kibbles Ancient

Your wish is my command. Link.

14. saml1997

saml1997 Forerunner

i like my budget glitched maps with only 1 or so of each object on it, and those objects are verry out of the way, so i can forge however i want without being bothered by pesky objects

15. saml1997

saml1997 Forerunner

he used double walls, and i realised that after i decided i wanted to make a racetrack :facepalm:

sorry about double post, i didnt know

#15 saml1997, Jan 2, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
  16. SMP

SMP Forerunner

i was using this canvas to make a detailed map when about halfway through when i still had a subtantial amount of money left (not $0) alot of objects were un-placable (like they weren't highlighted in the spawn menu) items such as small wedges, and wall quarters... what's up with that? because of this i might as well just use the normal canvas, also the fact that you used double walls to block the lasers stinks.

17. fluffyroks

fluffyroks Forerunner

this ain't a mod its been done many times over how in any way do you think this is a mod????
    Oh and stop being a saying that you posted a canvas in the same section. but i personally think his is better

#17 fluffyroks, Aug 4, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  18. Sgt Surchin

there is no possible way to bypass the object limit without modifying the game. all you would have to do is lessen the object limit of another object to create room for other object limits to increase. :ninja: