Underneath

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by EuAn1196, Dec 6, 2010.

1. EuAn1196

EuAn1196 Forerunner

Underneath

Blue team start above red team and must jetpack or fly down into red teams base. At some point I will add objective markers for assault and capture the flag.​

This is my first proper go at a map and my first post on Forgehub. I know it is a pretty poor map but I will spend more time on my future maps.​

thanks.​

[​IMG]
    Red Base

[​IMG]
    Blue Base

[​IMG]
    Both Bases​

#1 EuAn1196, Dec 6, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
  2. zakrox

zakrox Forerunner

3. Montressor

Montressor Forerunner

arg why don't people look at other posts to see what they need to be doing? read the rules, I know I'm rather new too but c'mon I got it on the first swing although it may be my only swing so far.

4. Psquiddy

Psquiddy Forerunner

Could be better

Still has to be fixed, sorry, adding some constructive criticism, fix the map, I know it's your first post, but this map is mad too-camper, a little camper is always good, but if the falcons have multiple gunners, they can give massive cover-fire as they swipe the ***, and a CTF map should have more move, One side defending with snipers and the others with Machine guns on both sides of their falcons (8X), and a Fuel Rod Gun, isn't smart, and thats what makes people leave the game.

#4 Psquiddy, Dec 6, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
  5. EuAn1196

EuAn1196 Forerunner

Yeah I know it isnt very even but red team has a grenade launcher and a rocket launcher aswell, when I played it with 5 players on each team on slayer the score was close and could have gone either way.

6. SilentNinja729

SilentNinja729 Promethean

seems like something i would make for my first map :S not anymore though, over the past years i have gotten much better at forging and once my hd pvr comes in I will take pictures of my maps and upload them to here and youtube.