Heroic DLC Underground

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by redraider10, Mar 13, 2009.

1. redraider10

redraider10 Ancient

Download Here:

Halo 3 File Details

Summary:
    Underground takes place solely inside the two bases of standoff. All of the exits have to the outside have been blocked off by debris from the once heavily armed bunkers.

Weapons:
    Mauler - 2
    SMG - 8
    Magnum - 2
    Power drain - 2
    Assult rifle - 4

Gametypes:
    Slayer
    Capture the Flag

(wanted to make a gametype where you spawn in a "jail" when you die and can be released by the "window opener", but couldnt figure out how to do it. any idea would help.)

I dont have a lot of pics because i figured everyone should already know the majority of the map.

Pics:

[​IMG]

it took me FOREVER to figure out how to block off the exits

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this also took a while to make sure players couldnt get out of the map. (and took make it look like damage has been taken to the bunker :p)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

let me know what you guys think. -thanks

download here:

Halo 3 File Details

2. noklu

noklu Ancient

So, i'm assuming there is a teleporter between the two bases? If there is, someone can camp it with a mauler. Also, there are more effective ways to block off maps than teleporters and crates. Try geomerging an immovable object into the entrance.

3. Berkgina

Berkgina Ancient

i agree with noklu this map need to have some geomerging at the entrances to block off the teleporters and maybe you should try using the teleporter door trick to help prevent camping
    or geomerge the teleporter were somebody cant camp behind it.

4. luckiesnipes

luckiesnipes Ancient

Ha I just put out a map like this blocking the exits was soo easy! Here have a look.
    Any way i like the idea but it is unoriginal. v2 should be better when you find a more legit way to block the bases.

#4 luckiesnipes, Mar 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2009