UNCDF-P425

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Grandmas House, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Grandmas House

Grandmas House Ancient

UNCDF-P425
    • • • Author - Grandmas House
    • • • Download UNCDF-P425
    •KOTH
    •Assualt
    •Oddball

• Recommended Gametypes: Slayer, Neutral Assualt
    • Gametypes made for map: None
    • Recommended Players: 2-6 players _________________________________________________

•I also would like to say that with the gametypes other than slayer, it may be a good idea to increase the score limit for longer games.

_________________________________________________• Description:
    "UNCDF-P425 is a small, interlocked map, maining ment for 1v1 games but is suitable for others. It has 2 main sides and 2 areas to cross over. The main bridge, and the small single open box. Below the main bridge is my attempt at a sewer/river, which has no real purpose, except for looks. I tried to create the feel of the walls being the main floor, so you could jump up onto the boxes. As far as I know there is no way out, but if you do find one tell me.
    "

• Sniper x1
      Brute Spiker x2
      Setinel Beam x1
      Grav Hammer x1
      Sword x1
      SMG x2
      Magnum x1
      Mauler x1
      Brute Shot x1
      Needler x1
      Bubble Shield x1
      Power Drain x1

[img width=800 height=600]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd11/Pyromanjrg1/UNCDF/Un5.jpg[/img]

[img width=800 height=600]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd11/Pyromanjrg1/UNCDF/Un4.jpg[/img]

[img width=800 height=600]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd11/Pyromanjrg1/UNCDF/UN3.jpg[/img]

[img width=800 height=600]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd11/Pyromanjrg1/UNCDF/Un1.jpg[/img]

[img width=800 height=600]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd11/Pyromanjrg1/UNCDF/UN.jpg[/img]

Dealings with the Soccer Balls.
    Just like in Shock Theta's 1v1 Map, mine also has afew soccer balls placed on it. These are actually a lot easier to find then Shock's but it still has the same feel. Please PM if you release them, which is quite easy if you take the time. These, however, do not effect the gameplay of the map.

I'd also like you to look for 1 other thing. The Toe of a gargoyle. Send me a picture if you find it.
    The name of the map comes from the letters and numbers printed on the double boxes. I know many of you will probably yell at me to change the map's name because it has nothing to do with the map itself, but boo-hoo.

~Thanks for looking everyone :squirrel_rocking: ~

2. Rise Against

Rise Against Ancient

This looks good, ill be back when I check it out.

3. Diehear

Diehear Ancient

dude ive never seen interlocking done like this in soooooo many ways! id give it a 535/5! i am currently out of town and away from my 360 as well as isolated from a Game store.........ill que and chekcit out when i get home!

4. LIGHTSOUT225

looks pretty original. i like it. a little small for my tastes, but ill check it out. well done.

5. Grandmas House

Grandmas House Ancient

It's mainly a 1v1 map, but I suppose it could have been a tad bit bigger. Thanks Die for the 535/5. That makes me feel good inside :squirrel_giggle:. Heh. Thanks to everyone else, too.

6. BANDiT

BANDiT Ancient

Very nicely done.
    Lots of mixed weapons there, no Carbine/BR, Crhazzzy
    I'll give it a go in a sec, I'll let you know how it functions on both sites ;D

7. SwordScar

SwordScar Ancient

looks like you spent a good bit of time on it. Consider it queued. and I like small maps, considering i only get small parties usually

8. BanditK

BanditK Ancient

not to shabby ill give it a 4/5 because the wall of boxes in the last pic is kinda messy

9. Perfectdarkl33t

Perfectdarkl33t Ancient

Even with Interlocking it looks messy o_O
    All the same, it looks like a fun map, 8/10.

10. Rise Against

Rise Against Ancient

I played a game on this and it was awesome! The no BR was interesting though...
    Not sloppy very nicely forged.

11. Iv0rY Snak3

Iv0rY Snak3 Ancient

overall this looks like a very nice map but i think that there are a few more objects that need to be interlocked

12. Draw the Line

Draw the Line Ancient

This looks like a very interesting map. It has a nice feel to it and I like the weapon choices you've made. I definitely need to run around it in forge to get a better idea of the layout, but it looks fun from what I can tell.

13. xZonKeD

xZonKeD Ancient

gargoyle toy???

14. Grandmas House

Grandmas House Ancient

Which objects would that include?

Zonked it's toe, not toy. Lol.

15. Perfectdarkl33t

Perfectdarkl33t Ancient

No BR eh? Sounds like you need actually skill to play now :)

People always just do headshots withs BR's and that really takes no skill.

16. Grandmas House

Grandmas House Ancient

Yep, no BR. Did that for 2 reasons. 1, not a lot of skill is needed, like you said, and 2, has to big of range + strength for the map. When I was putting weapons in, I originally had BR`s but it was too strong. A few shots + nade or beatdown would finish em quick.

Thanks guys

17. BANDiT

BANDiT Ancient

Everything looks it "tip-top" shape.
    Yet to see how the map plays though, seems it will play pretty well balanced.

I have to point out, there is one area where its 2 easy jumps and your out of the map. Straight infront of camo, a ledge on the right, then you jump ontop of a doublebox, it shouldn't matter, but who would be shameful to do that in a 1v1 match.

18. Bottlecap

Bottlecap Ancient

Overall this map excels in design and gameplay. But it is also brought down by the areas in which you did not spend as much time. This map would be much better if the outer walls were straightened up and interlocked to create a continous smooth barrier. If those few things were improved this map would be substantually better.

19. Rise Against

Rise Against Ancient

You guys only say that cuz you get out brd all the time....or you were being sarcastic.....

20. Grandmas House

Grandmas House Ancient

Actually your right, I do get br'd everytime. I guess I forgot about some spots, but like you said BANDiT, who would leave a 1v1 match?