UnbeatablCours2

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by CheeseJam, Mar 3, 2008.

1. CheeseJam

CheeseJam Ancient

MAP LINK: UnbeatablCours2

BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD THE GAMETYPE TOO! LINK: Quit Now 2

For my latest map, UnbeatablCours2, think UnbeatablCourse^, but 10 times harder.

My first map was probably the hardest obstacle course in all of Halo 3. It no longer holds that crown because the sequel is finally done!

UnbeatablCours2 has 8 obstacles. They all vary in difficulty (even though they are all damn hard) and style. To beat the map you must play with the above^ gametype, and successfully go through all 8 goals by yourself. If you are the first person to beat this map I will give you 1600 Microsoft Points!

As hard as each obstacle may seem, I assure you they are all possible. I can not do them all in a row (because I am not very skillful), but I can complete them individually. Maybe you can beat them all in a row?

The map itself is kind of boring looking, but it really is all about the gameplay! Here are some pictures of the various obstacles in the map:

Obstacle 1 – This is where you journey starts (and will most likely end :) )!
    Obstacle 2 – These are a series of jumps that are sure to “keep you on your toesâ€.
    Obstacle 3 – Just a simple slide jump, or is it?
    Obstacle 4 – Since this obstacle was such a fan favorite from my first course, I decided to bring it back!
    Obstacle 5 – Can you successfully balance the soccer ball?
    Obstacle 6 – This obstacle is like Russian Roulette, but better!
    Obstacle 7 – All you have to do is jump out of the crate! It’s got to be easy right? (Thank you BuddahCrane for this wonderful idea! He has a video of him successfully doing this obstacle on his fileshare called “Out of the Boxâ€.)
    Obstacle 8 – All you have to do is jump off the fusion coil to win! This is my hardest obstacle I have created thus far!

Hope everyone enjoys the map! Tell me how you like it, and don’t’ forget to get the gametype! Feel free to ask for help; I will gladly give hints! Good luck, you’ll need it. :)

2. deepmonkey paw

deepmonkey paw Ancient

I'll give it a go..

[​IMG]Ninja Monkey vanish* POOF!

3. xXmooregamesXx

xXmooregamesXx Ancient

Sounds interesting, but I have two things:
    1. I highly doubt you will give out 1600 MS Points, to anyone...
    2. You need pictures. Of course, that could give away the maze, but it is in the rules, so find a way to put pics w/o giving the map away...

4. CheeseJam

CheeseJam Ancient

I promise I will give the points out!

And I have pics! :) They are in the first post. The map isn't really about trickery, so pictures don't really help you. The map is all about doing skillful jumps. Good luck!

5. Orangeremi

Orangeremi Ancient

I see this, and looks tough.
    Obstacle 6 is not a good obstacle though. It's just random.

6. CheeseJam

CheeseJam Ancient

Yeah, it is rather mean of me, but I didn't call it the hardest for nothing! :)

7. Orangeremi

Orangeremi Ancient

Well, yea, but it would be terrible if they got the first 5 (unlikely) but then lost because of the 6th...

8. CheeseJam

CheeseJam Ancient

Yeah, everyone has been telling me that. :)

9. coyoteboy1023

coyoteboy1023 Ancient

downloaded, I see how to beat basically every course, lets see if I can pull it off

10. CheeseJam

CheeseJam Ancient

Good luck! :)

11. Sage

Sage Ancient

I'll try this one but your last one my friend sovled and i've seen the vid and you said he cheated when he didn't so you didn't give him the points

12. PaperThinWalls

PaperThinWalls Ancient

I'll give this a go. It looks interesting.

13. CheeseJam

CheeseJam Ancient

What was your friends name Sage? The only person I have seen complete it is BuddahCrane, but he cheated on 2 of the obstacles.

14. coyoteboy1023

coyoteboy1023 Ancient

How can you cheat on obstacles? Not do em the right way? That doesn't make sense, you should be able to complete a PUZZLE any way that you want. Unless he edited the map... Oh and btw this is more of a "play the map 5,000 times" until you get lucky map//trial and error

15. CheeseJam

CheeseJam Ancient

Well basically, I made the map, not expecting it to be popular. He didn't beat the map the way I intended him to beat it. So I could've updated the map, but I just decided to tell everyone the right way to do it. I never tested the map, so it was bound to have glitches. This map has no glitches though! You are just frustrated cause you can't get even halfway done with it. :)

16. coyoteboy1023

coyoteboy1023 Ancient

no... i am getting annoyed with downloading too many "puzzle", for lack of a better word, maps that are just trial and error. Oh and the restarting 5,000 times b/c of limited ammo doesn't help, after seeing that the sniper had 4 shots I stopped, looked at the rest of the puzzles in forge and decided it was going to turn into try and quit until I got it right. And.... if you said "You get Microsoft points if you win... but if you make it I am going to make sure you didn't solve the puzzle a DIFFERENT way b/c only my way works... puzzles have multiple solutions!

17. CheeseJam

CheeseJam Ancient

Well on this one, you can do whatever you like.  Just don't change the gametype or the map.  And when did I ever say only my way works?  I said you only get the prize doing it my way.  Stop crying if you can't do obstacle courses. People should be happy I am even offering a prize.   

18. Baba Joe

Baba Joe Ancient

You are offering a prize which is good but... (*takes deep breath*) YOU"RE NOT GIVING THE PRIZE TO THE PEOPLE WHO COMPLETE THE OBSTACLE COURSE FAIRLY WITHOUT BREAKING THE RULES WHICH IS COMPLETELY STUPID AND NOW EVERYONE THINKS YOU ARE A CHEAPSKATE SCAM ARTIST WHO RIPS PEOPLE OFF TO TRY TO GET DOWNLOADS ON HIS CRAPPY MAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! etc, etc

19. SykoOne

SykoOne Ancient

Awesome the second unbeatblecourse. I couldnt beat the first one but hopefully I can beat this one.

20. CheeseJam

CheeseJam Ancient

I intended the course to be beaten one way. I thought that way was so hard, I decided to offer a prize as a reward. If somebody finds a different way, then I feel they do not deserve the prize. I even posted on the first page how you are supposed to beat the original course.

But that all doesn't matter now. There are no rules on this course, just to make you whiney little 10 year olds happy. The only rules are to use the gametype and map without modifying them.

I thought people were friendly here. But know I see it is the exact opposite.