Remake Ultra Ramp

Discussion in 'Reach Casual Maps' started by Ninja Cameraman, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Ninja Cameraman

Ninja Cameraman Forerunner

This is a spiritual remake of X-games Ramp, one of the better Week-1 maps I have played.

While the original was great, it lacked a few things in my opinion to make it a truly fun teleporter rollercoaster map. So without further adieu, I give you: Ultra Ramp!
    [​IMG]

Let's take a quick tour!

When you spawn you are spoiled for choice as to which vehicle you want to fling you to the ends of ForgeWorld, including your choice of colored mongeese
    [​IMG]

You head down a rock tunnel.
    [​IMG]

And here's the moment of no return.
    [​IMG]
    I would tell you what happens after that but that would spoil the fun now, wouldn't it? Just rest assured, at the end of the coaster lies a little contraption I like to call The Ball Returner that assures you land back in the starting area safe and sound.

To an extent.

Download and Enjoy, It's great fun with a few friends that don't know what happens!

#1 Ninja Cameraman, Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
  2. Fuffuloo

Fuffuloo Ancient

This actually looks really cool. When I get a working xbox again, I'll probably try this out. Thanks!

3. One iiNSANE Kid

One iiNSANE Kid Forerunner

This was disappointing, it's just teleporters flinging you for abit then you get to do it again? :|

Also - I died in a rev :|

4. oz0 Bradley 0zo

oz0 Bradley 0zo Forerunner

It looks nice but has been done to death. There are so many maps offering a mega jump and some of them are done better that this.