ULTIMATE Hog-potato

Discussion in 'Reach Gametypes' started by ou7c45t, Aug 29, 2011.

1. ou7c45t

ou7c45t Forerunner

one day I was playing in action sack and ended up playing hog-potato, and about half way through the game I realized that this game was not as exciting as I had hoped to be. so i decided to create this ultimate edition of Hog-Potato.
    In this game you can choose from 5 AA's and all players start with an AR and DMR with two frags. I also made it so that players can drive more than just mongooses i.e. default vehicle spawns. I also added 2 more potato hogs that allow even teams to score up to 8 points a second so its good the score limit 500 points now. also because of a glitch bonus hogs will occasionally spawn and then despawn so grab them quick. and one more thing anyone inside the hog will be invisible and this game type can only be played on maps that support warthogs.
    here are some pics to keep forgehud happy.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 ou7c45t, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2011
  2. a7x

a7x Forerunner

Someone should make a hog potatoe playing field. I was going to do this but had no idea what to make, Hemmorage seems fine ig. I'm satisfied with the normal hog potatoe. Players should be able to run faster though.