Ultimate Budget Glitch

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Iv0rY Snak3, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Zachary9990

Zachary9990 Ancient

OMG! You are the saviors of Forgehub and the Jesus of Forging. I worship you!!! I reward you with rep!

2. XX_Blivion

XX_Blivion Ancient

it sounds like it would work with a guest or a temp tag because,
    You:Spawn Box
    Guest:Hit X 2 times, then hit A on runtime Min
    You:Delete Box
    Guest: Set to 1
    You and Guest: Repeat on rest of items

3. xYx ZeuS xYx

xYx ZeuS xYx Ancient

hey, my bungie buddies LOL, great, this can help a lot! cant wait to use them...
    but one question, how did you do it lol?

4. Shadowreaper565

Shadowreaper565 Ancient

Thanks I Like the money glitch but unnecasary stuff screws mine up.

5. XX_Blivion

XX_Blivion Ancient

He completly explained it.. did you even read the post?

6. ThPerfectDrug77

ThPerfectDrug77 Ancient

oh my god.... this is amazing. the only reason i never used the budget glitch was because i'm the kind of person who constantly deletes what i'm holding. screwed up many maps that way. but now, i CAN delete stuff as long as there's at least two on the map? there IS a god!

7. Sage

Sage Ancient

buddha my love for you was here (puts hand at shoulders height which is a lot of love) now it is here (ripps off hand puts in giant slingshot that points up and launches it a moch 7)

8. z0mbyjr

z0mbyjr Ancient

Okay dude, You are awesome!

I'm way to lazy to do it myself, and want to forge, but don't like the clutter!

9. Ferretness

Ferretness Ancient

10. zach2beat

zach2beat Ancient

i can only say just this ....AWSOMENESSS!!!!!

11. thecartographer

thecartographer Ancient

To answer any questions people may have, yes when you make objects the budget goes down. But although it goes down, since the run time maximum is always one higher then the number on the map, yes you can keep making objects after you reach zero. Also, what we mean by you cant delete something is that if you delete the only say double box on the map, then the glitch no longer works for that particular item. An easy way to fix that is as long as you have some money left, make another double box and set the run time max to two and forge away. And because Buddha took the liberty of making this map for you, you don't have to do anything other than forge.

KB likes this.
  12. Gamer720

Gamer720 Ancient

Great way to put it cartographer.

13. x1 caboose 1x

x1 caboose 1x Ancient

can some1 shed me some light on this because im confused is there still and item limit on the map or no or is it just a budget glitch with nothing on the map period

14. T BONE GULLEY

T BONE GULLEY Ancient

Heres something you all should NOT do.

1:Force Spawn the object.
    -When you make it so the object doesnt spawn. And you set the run time minimum and maximum to the same level. That makes it so you cant spawn it :/
    2:play with laggy players
    -I dont know. Just dont do it. It sometimes makes it so you can pick up an object.

All i know.

And buddha is on my friends list still i think

i should go check

15. Rubber Grunt

Rubber Grunt Ancient

Now THIS is what I've been waiting for! The old unlimited bugdget maps were the most annoying things to play on, with all the clutter and that. Finally, the problem is solved!

16. power7762

power7762 Ancient

Glitch not working.

My 2nd player spawns the object, i click the summary, and then click maximum respawn rate. they then delete it, while i still have it set to 1. i hit a then b, and can then have unlimited budget. but i still only have 24 double boxes (the object i tried it on.) i also tried it on a wall and a flamethrower, and it still didn't work. please help?

17. buddhacrane

buddhacrane Ancient

Nowhere did I say you could have unlimited items. This is NOT an unlimited items glitch, it is a BUDGET GLITCH (As stated in the title!)

The main difference between this and the regular budget glitch is that you can have a completely blank canvas, with absolutely nothing on the map, and it will be budget glitched, rather than having 1 of everything on the map with the old method.

Less Clutter = More Fun

18. thecartographer

thecartographer Ancient

Correction Buddha. NO clutter. : )

19. Buzzdady

Buzzdady Ancient

I downloaded all of them, built a Scarab on Avalanche. But when I went to put more stuff, I ran out of money. And yes, I'm sure I used this map. I tested this glitch out yesterday on the same map (with the Scarab half finished) and it worked perfectly. Any idea why it isn't working now?

20. buddhacrane

buddhacrane Ancient

Possible Causes:

-You had more than one person in the party and you weren't connection host (can sometimes reset the run-time maximums)

-You had more than one person in the party and they were spawning and deleting stuff that could've somehow messed up the run-time maximums (very likely when you co-forge).

-You deleted objects that were either the last of its type on the map or had reached the most placeable on the map (e.g. perhaps you deleted a double box that was either the last one left on the map or you'd already placed 24 on the map when you deleted it)

-Some other unknown cause that made your run-time maximums reset.

The run-time maximum staying 1 higher than the number on the map is how the glitch works, so if that run-time maximum is reset to equal the number placed on the map than the glitch will no longer function for that object.

KB likes this.