Ultimate Budget Glitch

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Iv0rY Snak3, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Benjimino234

Benjimino234 Forerunner

As far as I've seen you're still restricted to the object limit to that object i.e only 40 double boxes. But you can continue using double boxes past when the budget has gone to zero.

2. JSNGLTD

JSNGLTD Forerunner

PPL I've got such a problem. Hope som1 can help.

I just designed a Major Map on Sandbox, I still have a little Budget left but I need abit more to perfect it?

My other problem is I can spend anymore Budget says:

Could not create object. Too many on Map

It says this about anything/everything I'm trying to Buy

HELP! The map is so GOOD

3. Stevo

Stevo Drunken Bantersaurus Rex
    Forge Critic Senior Member

sorry dude.. that cant be overlooked. Budget glitching is one thing, but telling a map an item isnt there then expecting it to be there is different..

Look up using budget glitched OLN maps.. the original items on there are preserved so you dont lose out on the budget.. ever..

However, you will always ultimately reach the object limit. Which yes.. it does suck

4. Madden Pro

Madden Pro Forerunner

I'm more of a gears of war player but recently have been playing lots of halo. I've fallen in love with forge and would like to learn as much about it as possible. I'n the upcoming week or two I plan on releasing some forged versions of the Gears of War maps Blood Drive, Security, and Pavillion. I just have a quick question about this glitch. This glitch glitches the object limits correct? So that we have unlimited objects as long as we stay in budget. Or does it give unlimited budget and same object limits? Please clarify, thank you. :)

5. cluckinho

cluckinho Well Known

Unlimited budget and same object limit

6. Mitchomaya

Mitchomaya Forerunner

You're my hero!(s?) :'}

7. masterpete117

masterpete117 Ancient

u guys are beast. this will help me ALOT. u guys should be mentioned in the next site update :). can u guys make a sandbox one? i can understand if that will take a wile.

8. thehalogod5000

thehalogod5000 Forerunner

finally a map that i don't have to put and use half the stuff just to get free stuff