Uber Pwn Map

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Nick Novikov, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Black Magic105

Black Magic105 Ancient

it looks like a box of terror map but i might need to try this it kinda looks cool! Nice wepon spelling too!

2. Bloumbas

Bloumbas Ancient

Sorry Nick, almost no one here gave your map the time of day. There has been more spamming on this map then I can even believe. Unless your Nick there is almost no need to comment on this map more then once. In some cases you can answer questions the creater asked you, but there is no need to flame someone whose already been infracted. If the post has a little red square in the bottem right hand of the post, it means he/her has been infracted; and there is no longer any need to even aknowledge that post. I realize a lot of people who have posted in this thread are new, so I'm just saying: think more about your posts.

The map doesn't look bad bro. You just can't tell what it is. I can see that there is interlocking, which some can argue isn't important, but it probably means you care. I'm not calling you a noob because you clearly know some forging techniques. Like everyone said you need more pics. More of them will eliminate some of the spamming that's taken place in this thread. What I interpret from your pics is that it's just a simple box. If that is what it is, thats perfectly fine. It's your map, which means you have your own ideas on this map. Maybe you should create a gametype for this map, that could get you more downloads. From what I can see; you simply dn't have enough here. 2/5