U.N.S.C.

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by poisoness, Feb 4, 2008.

1. poisoness

poisoness Ancient

U.N.S.C.:U.N.S.C. is a map that consists of three buildings. The first building has a secret room and a armory, the second is like a two floor hanger, the third is small shack that has a active camo in it. In the middle of all this all this are a bunch or boxes set up in a grid pattern. And to stop camping there are spawns nearly everywhere. This map works with all game type but is best with infection. Don't forget to download the game type

Download Map
    Download Gametype

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. alcapone900

alcapone900 Ancient

im not really seeing what this is soposto be.

3. ValorousBob

ValorousBob Ancient

^^ i agree partially with capone, but i also noticed u used a ton of weapon holders. You could just put all the nades on one holder and save six dollars. It's not like anyone's gonna walk in that room and say "oh i think i'll take some firebombs but no frags or plasmas!" Aside from those minor issues it does SOUND good, but i can't tell for sure. I would DL but it hasn't really wowed me, and i already have too many foundry maps.

4. poisoness

poisoness Ancient

You would have to play the game type to understand.

5. rumpypumpkin

rumpypumpkin Ancient

Don't get me wrong, this is all constructive criticism. It must be the "in" thing to place tons of weapons in a map. It's not necessary to have so many weapons all over the place. People forget that you spawn with a weapon. There is no reason to place so many items in one spot because then everyone will just go camp that spot. Slimming down the number of weapons on the map always helps in my book. Great effort though, revise it and try again. Then ill give a try.

6. poisoness

poisoness Ancient

well ok but I only put grenades and 3 or 4 weapons in the armory. And zombie and other players can spawn in the armory to prevent this can spawn in the armory. And I put the wrong game type in I will have it fixed.

7. Roche178

Roche178 Ancient

Weapon stockpiles are never a good thing.