U.N.S.C. Operation: "Classified"

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by GruntHunter, Jul 10, 2011.

1. GruntHunter

GruntHunter Ancient

Hello people of Forge Hub, it is GruntHunter once again with a "MAP PREVIEW" YAY! Now, to the good, stuff, you all may know by now that my map previews do not include screenshots, and for a good reason, (I wanna make it a surprise), but basicly this map is called "Classified" because I yet have to make a name for it, but it is based on a unmaned train that has Covenant Weapons aboard and is carrying vital supplies to help the U.N.S.C., like med packs and Weapons, with a little spartan renforcements. The train gets hit by some Elites and the tunnel the train is in becomes blocked off, but that is a different Invasion game. So at the train is powered down, at the moment, the elites make a rush to lock the door in front of the train so it can not escape. After that is done they make a rush for the power and shut the lights off, finally a scout died with a bomb, so they must make one final push to the front of the train and settle this once and for all. When I am finished with the map I will give a list of weapons, and all the people that helped me on this wonderful map. Well that all fokes!

Questions?
    Comment or write on my wall.

Thanx,
    GruntHunter

[​IMG]
    Warthog, can not drive, but can gun,

[​IMG]
    Elite spawn,

[​IMG]
    Front of train,

[​IMG]
    Checkpoint,

[​IMG]
    Spartan Spawn.

Thanx,
    GruntHunter

#1 GruntHunter, Jul 10, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2011
  2. X RS Sniper X

X RS Sniper X Forerunner

from the sound's of it I can probably say that the Train is Huge and it will be Hectic fighting on it i bet

3. GruntHunter

GruntHunter Ancient

Its based in a small space, but with the FXs on, wow it will be crazy to fight from long range..

4. X RS Sniper X

X RS Sniper X Forerunner

Small :surprise: now its Gonna be Cramped AND a Hectic fight

5. GruntHunter

GruntHunter Ancient

Its is sorta cramped but I will make the battle a little more hectic.

6. Eightball

Eightball Forerunner
    Forge Critic Senior Member

If this is a map preview, aren't there supposed to be pics?

7. GruntHunter

GruntHunter Ancient

No, I belive not, but if it is a must, I guess I will add them before the day is over.

8. guiltyspark412

guiltyspark412 Forerunner

Are the people going to be able to get to the roof of the train? Or the sides? It would make gameplay a bit more open if someone could drop down on you from the top of the train, could flank you by crawling in some open doors on the side, or just rush you in general. Very good map idea, I was thinking about making a train once.

Oh, and don't call it operation classified. It doesn't make sense if you think about it.

#8 guiltyspark412, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  9. GruntHunter

GruntHunter Ancient

This map is made for invasion, and it is made for elite take over, they can jump high enough to get on top, but spartans can to, also yes, it is open and you can walk around in it, The ivansion phases are this, P1-Lock the doors infront of the train-terr. P2-Shut the power off-terr. P3 Destroy the train-assu.

10. Draco Cosimo

Draco Cosimo Forerunner

I'm in on the Idea. Contact me via XBL for help in both forge and playtesting.

A very good idea that does not enter the realm of fiction (if by fiction you mean unrealistic by Halo's standards) because in war it is truly critical to weaken and/or destroy your enemy's supply lines.

EPIC IDEA TIME!!!!
    1st phase the elites spawn in front of the train and blow the tunnel, collapsing it except for a small hole at the top.(Assault)LONG FUSE TIME
    2nd phase the elites spawn a little ways down the tunnel behind the train (that will remain the backfield spawn), and use 2 Revenants to speed towards the train's power car. The Spartans get 1 standard Hog and 2 Mongooses.(Terr.)
    Add lots fusion cores in the car behind the engine, where you will blow the train. This is not only for a flashy BOOM, but also to say "This is where the fuel is stored in a 26th century train."(Assault)

#10 Draco Cosimo, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2011
  11. GruntHunter

GruntHunter Ancient

Great Idea, we may do that on a different map, beccause I already have the phases out, all I need it testing, and the gametype, and besides I can't do your idea on this map, because I already have a warthog that no one can drive but they can get into the turret and give cover fire. The elites spawn in a storage cart, and the spartans spawn in the passanger part of the train. I don't want to put explosives in it because it causes frame rate to go down, and when it explodes, it can screw up the game (Dratical, and Bio know what I mean).

12. TheOlympusPrime

TheOlympusPrime Forerunner

Glad you finished this.

13. X RS Sniper X

X RS Sniper X Forerunner

Can't wait for this to come out and Watch stuff go BOOM