Twister

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by bam3214, Aug 6, 2008.

1. bam3214

bam3214 Ancient

well at least your a good driver. obviously reviews arent ur strong point :p lol jk

i dont know what you mean by more original layout. What specifically are you talking about? the way the track goes around the level, or the way i made the corners and stuff? please clarify to help me improve on future maps

DieHardAssassin likes this.
  2. bam3214

bam3214 Ancient

dude you are killing me with these 2 word responses. if a mod (or someone who hates spam) sees this you're gonna get an infraction for spam.

I need criticism on my map so i can make my future maps better, including the one im working on right now :)

3. DieHardAssassin

DieHardAssassin Ancient

5/5 that is probably one of the best race tracks I have seen. I didn't even know that avalanche had that many items... wow. Amazing layout, love the spirals, and just the overall length is incredible. definate 5/5.

4. Doog Nit

Doog Nit Ancient

You, my friend, are one of the best racetrack creators I've ever known man. I've made a couple myself that are pretty awesome if I might say so myself, but your avalanche tracks just completely rape the competition. I mean don't get me wrong, a lot of people can make some really good racetracks like Saturn and Wall Rider on Foundry and what not, but they don't even compare when you take a glance at one of your maps close up. Great work on these things man keep it up!

10/10 all the way.

#64 Doog Nit, Nov 17, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2008
  5. Darkkest Man

Darkkest Man Ancient

this map is vary nice wih alot of cork screws and it covers almost the whole map. i would like to download this map. I RATE IT 10/10

6. bam3214

bam3214 Ancient

wow. thanks. that means alot coming from someone who got a map that isnt competive and has to do with mongooses featured. thank you for the support. have u seen all my maps? cuz i havent seen u post on them and i just want to make sure ur not missing out on my other tracks.

well, go DL it then....