Trying to find the secret of Sandtrap

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by J A Y, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Playerhata27

Playerhata27 Ancient

Lol you are very right.

And to Jay and everyone thats still working on this ongoing search very nice!

You guys seem to know alot of poop that never would have crossed my mind.I would seriously love to help this cause which I'll be doin later in my spare time.But I have some statements I guess you could call them.

First off the little sentinal beams that shoot you are supposedly what triggers the mines when you leave the barrier of the map.(If someone else already stated this sorry I read up to page 4 then got ancious)

As someone said before that they are things inside the aegis which means bungie must have out it ther eon purpose and intended people to "break" the map.

Thats all i have right now but I'll post later today on my findings.

2. Warfang

Warfang Ancient

Maybe, just maybe, if we got those two tower things that shoot beams at the mines to activate them to shoot at both of the elephants at the same time... This could be the key to unlock the secret. Just imagine the beams lifting up the elephants into the Aegis Fate, which slowly lowers into the level, where Democratic mantis ninjas swarm the entire map.

Well maybe that last part is a bit of a stretch, but I might be on to something about the beams and the elephants. Too bad I'm too lazy to test this myself. For anyone noble enough to attempt this, you will need to people to bring the elephants into the minefield and drop them at the exact same time. Good luck.

3. Wraith

Wraith Ancient

I have heard that modders have discovered a vehicle apparently called the Mantis inside the coding of Halo 3, with the purpose of climbing things and posessing guns with similarities to a Gauss cannon. Maybe it unlocks the mantis if you perform such a feat.

4. Playerhata27

Playerhata27 Ancient

Hmm that sounds interesting.But then its also just like recon since recon is in the coding of halo 3 ,and we all know how long we've tried to get recon.

5. DMM White

DMM White Ancient

You cannot get the elephants on to the minefield, whatever trick you use. There is a barrier which applies only to the elephants, it goes around the the inner edge of the mine filed and the structures of the playable area of the map.

Have you ever tried to cut across part of the map but can't because its like the slope is too steep for the elephant? Its not, there is just a barrier there.
    That is also why in the elephant mod maps (which I have soooo totally never played on) the elephants all start flying, they've been placed out side the allowed areas.

6. Playerhata27

Playerhata27 Ancient

Really?I'll try later putting the scorpion in the elephant then lifting and dropping it on the mine field and see what happens/

7. God Of Forge

God Of Forge Ancient

Actually, there are pictures of a literal Easter Egg on sandtrap. It looks pretty and is blue and pink. lolz

8. Wraith

Wraith Ancient

Oh yea, I know what he's talking about. There's a barrier that keeps the Elephant from leaving the flat area that creates a figure-8 on the map. Even if you try to lift it, the barrier prevents it from leaving that figure-8 area. The only way I can think of right now to go beyond that barrier is to overload the map. That's a lot of Trip mines, lawl.

9. E93

E93 Guest

Best post in the last 10 pages.
    If you find out more about that, let us know.

That's old, and not what we're talking about...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAoXuT8aEXs

10. Playerhata27

Playerhata27 Ancient

Did you just get halo?

To wraith:Figure 8?Lol never noticed that but it actually does and thats pretty weird I'll try to break the 8 ,but probably fail miserably.

11. xFr1ct10nx

xFr1ct10nx Ancient

bungie wouldnt add a third ghost on account that there are very few ghosts that bungie accually puts in the rest are caused by extreme lag, they espeacially wouldnt for a forged map.

the territories thing is a good theorie, we could try making a forged map outside of sandtrap near ageis and see if it does something. and weve gone over the bird thing before, some ships like the Spirit of Fire (from Halo Wars) are known as the pheonix class colony carrier.

im sure were not the only one to have gone inside ageis using pancam, but the thing is when the other people did it they werent looking for anything specific. me and bluejay are already working on that.

J A Y likes this.
  12. The Storm 59

The Storm 59 Ancient

Pelicans are birds.
    Albatross are birds.

13. Playerhata27

Playerhata27 Ancient

O rly?

And to friction we could try that.That might work

14. cardo

cardo Ancient

Although, if you could DISENGAGE the elephant barrier by doing something (such as manipulating the mines), you may be able to move Leviathan or Behemoth to the outer reaches of the map.....

15. darth irule

darth irule Ancient

Half of the structure is under sand. that might be a clue.

16. Bloo Jay

Bloo Jay Ancient

How would that be a clue?

17. darth irule

darth irule Ancient

idk, there might be something on the other half.

18. NUKEZILLA

NUKEZILLA Ancient
    Banned

first of all bungie hates us so u know second when they say the biggest easter egg ever they are talking about the big egg up above the map. and about the or is it thing it is just for drama and making little kids think it is a part of a big plan....or is it haha

19. xFr1ct10nx

xFr1ct10nx Ancient

i know it could the only problem is that i dont have enough time to work on it. so if anyone knows how and has enough time to do the pancam thing plz do it.

20. Bloo Jay

Bloo Jay Ancient

We have been out there, there is nothing outside of sandtrap's dish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.