Trying to find the secret of Sandtrap

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by J A Y, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bloo Jay

Bloo Jay Ancient

I've looked in those places. There isn't anytyhing there from a brief observation.

2. Dthen

Dthen Ancient

I see a claw beside the owl... I think it could be something else, ont he left side, yeh there. You see the claw?
    I also see an arm on the other side.
    Yeh it's pretty much blank under the map but the strangest thing is you can't see the elephants from under there.

3. The Storm 59

The Storm 59 Ancient

Can you see other vehicles?
    Can you see anything unusual?

4. Dthen

Dthen Ancient

Haven't seen other vehicles either, doesn't mean you can't though... anything unusual? You can still see the aegis fate clearly enough. :p

5. Bloo Jay

Bloo Jay Ancient

I believe if you are under a map, especially a bigger map like Sandtrap you won't be able to see any placeable objects. It just takes the background and scenery and shows you those when you are below.

6. KB

KB Ancient

I believe you guys would do this but just for evidence wise, post EVERYTHING that could even be considered evidence. If it is irrelevant, let the people of this thread decide not just yourself. Numbers, possible sand drawings, names, "oddness", ANYTHING! It really helps to decipher things when you have that.

7. xXxGorexJordzxXx

Toomoz I am gonna search so much that sandtrap will blow up.

This stuff is really interesting, I think we are on the right track but have a long way to go.

8. xFr1ct10nx

xFr1ct10nx Ancient

you mean the ageis fate, foward unto dawn is a different ship however they do look very alike. i understand what u r talking about. we need to find out why bungie put these in, even if on purpose or by such a strange coincidence.

i was just getting ready to post sumthing about this. i remember one day i was playing zombies, and my hog fliped over. before i died i could have sworn i saw a weird picture on one of the pillars out side of the map. ima go back and check it out.

YES I AGREE. ANYONE WHO HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS, STUPID OR NOT PLZ TELL US.

9. Halostar317

Halostar317 Ancient

I was thinking maybe its the Mystery of Sandtrap AND another map.

What other maps have ships in them like the Fate? We can cross out the legendary and heroic map packs because this was probably included after the first release.

What original Halo 3 map(s) have a ship in them that you can't drive?

10. xFr1ct10nx

xFr1ct10nx Ancient

i think it is linked to epitaph and construct cuz there all based from the campaign lv "The Ark". we went over that all ready i think.

i dont think any do except for rats nest,but that is a heroic map. maybe bungie porposely wantes to make us wait til the heroic maps came out so we could find the answer.

11. Dthen

Dthen Ancient

Pillars at the ends shaped like swords.
    I see a claw beside the owl.

12. InferiorPigeon

InferiorPigeon Ancient

What do you mean by "secret"?
    Do you mean like an Easter Egg or something?
    If so, there are little colorful balls with symbols on them near the top of all the towers, on the right side I believe.
    You can only get there in theater mode, and once you got outside the map if I remember correctly..
    =D

13. Bloo Jay

Bloo Jay Ancient

Please read at least the FIRST POST before you post. Thanks :)
    We are trying to find a secret easteregg on Sandtrap.

14. Playerhata27

Playerhata27 Ancient

I'm back guys,sorry I was at my friends house for a day.Lol the one day I'm gone you guys get farther =(.What I miss???

Something about an owl?

15. Bloo Jay

Bloo Jay Ancient

Look up a bit ;)

16. Wraith

Wraith Ancient

An owl? Could this be part of the birds we mentioned earlier that are protected by the Ziz? Perhaps there are more birds.

17. Playerhata27

Playerhata27 Ancient

Alright I listened bluejay,lol.

And I have an idea.But its a bit hard,possibly impossible.

Move the elephants to the 'owl' then block out the sun using the aegis fate.But then the hornet (ziz) is useless?What should we do?

18. monkeyrantz

monkeyrantz Ancient

the elephants are stuck inside the map, and cannot travel onto the minefield, it has been tried numerous times, try putting a sqourpion into the elephant and picking it up and putting it on the minefield, it doesnt work, elephants have a special barrier, and the owl is in the minefield.... do you guys know where that is yet or should i post a pic tutorial on how to get there? (probably tomorrow if so)

19. Playerhata27

Playerhata27 Ancient

Tutorial would be nice.

And thats also why I said it might be impossible.But who knows there could be a way of doing it.Somehow breaking the barrier or disabling it.

If not the only plausible would be modding ,and I don't think we could get the easter egg if we do that.

xFr1ct10nx likes this.
  20. IxGUNxSLINGERxI

IxGUNxSLINGERxI Ancient

well there are "modded maps" with elephants that you can move outside the map but i don't know if thats what your looking for :/

Damn playa got here before me D:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.