True Kingdom

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by Ziggybitz, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Ziggybitz

Ziggybitz Forerunner

Hello! I have been working hard on my maps and not on figuring out how to post a proper link to my maps... i hope this works *fingers crossed* if anyone has any problems with my links or knows how to fix it, please send me a private message, I am new to posting on this website and am having many difficulties, this is my second attempt to post a thread about a near-finished assassins creed-themed supermap I am working on, I have a great deal more, and honestly I need help to publish my maps on bungie.net or how to use multiple pictures and how to show video, I am working on all of these problems, but my efforts seem in vein as I am unable to figure this out... if anyone can help me i would be very greatful! preferably in the form of a private message and/or email, thats ziggybitz@gmail.com

2. assasanatorjr

assasanatorjr Forerunner

the download link works fine. as for pictures you will need to put some up for this post to be up to forgehub standards. go to photobucket, set up a free account, upload your pics and then copy the img code and paste it into the area you typed in earlier. when your editing the post it will show as a line of randomness but when you save and view your thread they come up as pictures. also, copy the direct link of a picture and paste it in the spot three spaces above the description area so that a picture shows up where people can see it before clicking on your thread. as for the video, post it up on youtube and copy the link onto here as well. Good luck and if you need anything else just ask