Tremors N’ Mouse Reloaded

Discussion in 'Featured Maps' started by Vicious Vice, Nov 7, 2008.

?

How would you rate this map?

1. Poor

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  2. Okay

3 vote(s)
    7.1%
  3. Average

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  4. Good

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  5. Great

24 vote(s)
    57.1%
  1. Vicious Vice

Vicious Vice Ghosts of Onyx

Tremors N’ Mouse Reloaded
    Created By: Mastar

Gametypes Supported: Tremors N’ Mouse
    Recommended Players: 5-9

What happens when the Tremors have killed all the humans? The answer is they get extremely bored. So bored that they have to search far and wide for prey large enough for them to devour. The Tremors have finally found new creatures to torment, a group of over sized rodents.

Tremors N’ Mouse put the mice in a small maneuverable arena with no escape in sight. The Tremor’s job is the same as it always, with a little twist this time. The mice must scurry around doing their best to outwit the powerful tremor. There is a large variety of cover and ramps guaranteeing the gameplay wont get boring. Enjoy Tremors N’ Mouse and in the famous ungrammatical words of Mr. Jinks “I hate those meeces to pieces!”

2. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

kinda small for tremors n mouse dont ya think?
    any way the aesthetics look cool and atleast there is a few ramps and such.
    also to answer davids question, i belive that the chopper spawns in the upper open box in the last pic
    4/5 but i wouldnt really call it a feature just a good map

3. idiotninja

idiotninja Ancient

Finally! Man we played this for the last two TGIF's and I was wondering when this would get featured. This game is incredibly fun, especially if you the tremor. The best part here is that even though it is small you can still survive.The aesthetics are also better than in v1. All in all this map gets a 5/5.

4. Speed-e-cake

Speed-e-cake Ancient

This map, as soon as Mastar posted it, became an instant classic! I personally think it's one of the best mini-games that's been posted for a good time now. Not surprised to see that you did the write-up Vice :D This is one of those mini-games where it's fun to be either the driver of the Chopper or Mongoose (Zombie-Human) and when a mini-game does that, it's always top tier fun.

5. Silent oo death

Silent oo death Ancient

I think that its sad that this got featured. This is because I thought the first one was better. They're both amazing but the first was slightly better IMO. Never the less this game is amazing and truly one of the best mini game sense Cats & Mouse. good job mastar and congrats on the feature.

6. HandiCappKill3r

HandiCappKill3r Ancient

I played this at alot og TGIFs and i wondered if this was getting featured but now it finally is,I really enjoyed being the mouse and going off the jumps and bumps

7. Gamerguy45

Gamerguy45 Ancient

I played the first one and it was amazing. This one will probably be even better! I love how he added tons of jumps and such so you can do tricks and such instead of being in an empty area. The idea is amazing the execution is even better.

5/5

8. ShaddoBlade

ShaddoBlade Fuzzy Little Man Peach

This looks awesome. Tons of fun, especially if you just like driving around maps anyway. =] The map has some variety to it and some nice aescethics for a minigame. I will have to make some time for this. Great job. 9/10 for overall minigame.

9. EonsAgo

EonsAgo Ancient

I had a great game on this map with my friends. They all said they liked it, and we played it again. Congrats on the feature mastar.

10. Nobody Worthy

Nobody Worthy Ancient

woohoo! I'm so happy that this got featured. Congrats Mastar on making this epic mini-game of awesomesauce. :D

11. x DREAM 76 x

x DREAM 76 x New World Man

I made this game up.. I made it about two weeks after Halo 3 came out. It was called American Chopper. A lot of you might remember it. It was on Valhalla then later on I made a version on Standoff. I am use to having a lot of my games copied. I also made the first basketball. It was called Basketbrawl. I was the first to use the grav lift idea to slam dunk the bomb into a basket. It nice to see this got featured. Even though most people have already seen this.

12. camel assassyn

camel assassyn Ancient

This is a realy good map and i like to play it i just tried it
    and i love it.I have always liked cat n mouse style stuff.
    But i did like this one it was done neatly and i thought
    the box made out of stairs was cool i like making that
    stuff.

Over all i give it a 10/10.
    I seriously sugest DLing it.

13. Myztic

Myztic Ancient

I loved this map, brought memories back from Wraith vs Hog on Coagulation in Halo 2. I liked the fact that the Mice actually had time at the beginning to scurry around etc. opposed to the chopper just crushing them all in one single blast.

Great job!

14. Sage

Sage Ancient

This map is so great it should count as 2 features.

I love how this isnt just a great gametype but such a well forged map its ridiculous.

I hope there is another T & M map for the mythic map pack

15. Mastar

Mastar Ancient

Thanks everyone.

Remember to visit the original thread for the rules and more information.

16. DieHardAssassin

DieHardAssassin Ancient

Haha, i played this in the TGIF a few weeks ago, and it was great. One of the few minigames/infection games that I have actually liked from forgehub. Definatley deserving of a feature, 100%. I don't even know how you could improve the map, and thats a first.

17. xSharpshooter94

xSharpshooter94 Ancient

a fussion of Cat n' mouse and tremors. great job my naked friend. I love the idea and i played it ,of course, and it is hilarious fun. great job

18. drak

drak Ancient

Your finger needs more interlocking :D

Otherwise, this is one of the best chosen features in a long time. The first time I played this, I said to myself, finally, cat n Mouse that actually WORKS for smaller parties, yet is satisfying the gameplay crunch, so to speak...

Mastar, you should totally remake classic infection.....you could actually make it enjoyable to play, unlike all the fail double exp weekend infection maps/gametypes they make...

Well, glad on this great feature, and hope to see many more from a future colored member :)
    Dun Quote me on that one..lmao

19. redeyesmaster

redeyesmaster Ancient

nice map mastar. i just downloaded this like 4 days ago and im makeing a type of my own. (it will not be posted) but i love the game play if you get good enough change straight to the man cannon with the chopper and then hit the nos half way into the air going slightly to the left then you will go clear out of the map. i dont like that trick but for stupid players then they will loose for sure.... unless you jack the chopper b4 he hits you then you could will for sure like that. but you know im just a player, and this map is perect dont change any thing at all.

20. IrishBeast

IrishBeast Ancient

This map was good when I first saw it. Now i liked the idea and the map. Some hard merges are in the map and the idea on FOUNDRY! wow great idea all in all! I think that a bump or two more would be needed in some parts of this map! I like though and the original post was fine and dandy!

-Irish