Transforgers

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by DIEabolical, Jul 14, 2010.

1. DIEabolical

DIEabolical Forerunner

Author:
    DIEabolical

Map Name:
    Transforgers

Map Canvas:
    Sandbox

Map Size:
    Large

Player Count:
    4-16

Supported Gametypes:
    rocket race

Description:
    [​IMG]

#1 DIEabolical, Jul 14, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  2. Combat P3nguin

Combat P3nguin Ancient

One thing that gets me is how in the hell do you have so much time, you release like 1 map per week. your a incredible forger and this map is one of the best rocket race maps i,ve seen. This is a def download for me. My fav bridge is the middle one it just looks epic.

3. Hogframe

Hogframe Ancient

Two amazing maps in one week...Congrats Dieabolical.

I gotta say, this is by far the most unique Rocket Race track I've ever seen. I can't really tell that much about it because this, like all your other posts, doesn't give much information about the map. Oh well, I'm sure swarms of people (myself included) will be lining up to download this anyways

: P

Cheers,
    HarisSales.

4. Mister man 1217

Mister man 1217 Forerunner

How con I even describe this map. It is just simply, Amazing. There is so much creativity and imagination that it seems like a fantasy type map. This map is also very clean, everything looks so smooth and neat, I can tell you took alot of time on the neatness on the map.

Also, does the map only place with Rocket Race because that is what it looks like from the pictures?

5. Noxiw

Noxiw Ancient

Seriously, I never make comments like this, but the aesthetics of this thing literally made me say: "Holy ****" quite loudly.

You've got my download, and I don't foresee this leaving my HDD.

6. Nova

Nova Forerunner

It's amazing how you can take a bunch of rectangles and sqaures and transforge them into these incredible works of art (somebody had to say it!). I've always been a big fan of your creativity and this map takes the cake. At just a glance, you can tell exactly what everything is, there's no theater of the mind here! To think that I thought your Star Destroyer was the pinnacle of your work! Pshh, shows what I know . . .

7. RittSea

RittSea Ancient

It's maps like this that make me realize that I should probably leave forging to the guys like you that can do it right, and I should just stick to stacking boxes on top of each other and calling it a tower :p. This is one of the most unique and inspirational rocket race maps that I have ever seen, if not the most. Also, not only does it look truly outstanding, but it plays wonderfully. Ill be expecting a crazy awsome map next week!

8. masterforge

masterforge Ancient

hey im lookin at your map and it looks very well forged
    if your friends list is not full i would like to be part of it
    im always lookin for great forgers
    tag matty81022

9. SenorFluffyBuns

SenorFluffyBuns Forerunner

The kill balls are the only thing that piss me off other than that the map is fantastic its smooth and the aesthetics are very nice, the gametype works greast too. 4.9/5 not much to review