Train Station

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by goldenknight508, Jun 8, 2008.

1. goldenknight508

goldenknight508 Ancient

I believe I put a picture, but let this thread die, it was brought back up and although I like the compliments and constructive criticism, and the
    DL(S), I dont deserve this.

2. I Pink Mist I

I Pink Mist I Ancient

Make a v2, with slightly merged bridges, so that the little bumps on top with show up, and the sides, but not the entire bridge. Also, set a RTmin for the 'hog, cause it might take too long for a new one to appear. But overall, it looks great. It reminds me of Terminal from h2. You have inspired me to make a map much like yours. 4/5, epic train.

3. VGI dYn4sTy

VGI dYn4sTy Ancient

honestly i think you did great with the interlocking just one problem on pic number 5, you should fix it up a little but other then that the map is great i give it a 9/10

4. xXMattIzGodlyXx

xXMattIzGodlyXx Ancient

looks nice but it
    could use more cover
    3/5

5. Y35 <3

Y35 <3 Ancient

This looks cool, and reminds me alot of BL00D F1R3s map, Kinda a ri[]Doff lol
    But i like how you used a warthog, and the smg spots are pretty sweet also

goldenknight508 likes this.
  6. goldenknight508

goldenknight508 Ancient

Thanks, but I slightly got the idea from B100D, I was making mine and looked at his when posted. So like kind of.

7. DeadeyeForge

DeadeyeForge Ancient

Maybe you should reply to this thread's posters through private messaging, there are already a lot of new maps coming in due to the increasing amount of users and bumping your thread isn't the best thing to do. I downloaded and played on this map around when it came out and it does have enough cover I just don't like the game play, seems too crowded to me.

8. slayking44

slayking44 Ancient

Rethink the trip mine!!! It took me about 5 seconds, in a slayer game, to get the thing off the tracks and get in the turret. Mabye replace it with a weapon or peice of equipment? And, it takes me about 3 seconds to get out of the map. Just move the caution roadblock thingy forward, jump on it, crouch jump, and boom! Out of the map.

9. Midnite Haze

Midnite Haze Ancient

wow i dont know the name but its one of those halo 2 maps. this map looks awsome the interlocking is great im gonna download this fa show! 5/5

10. Legacy of Wars

Legacy of Wars Ancient

i like some of the aesthetics and i would love to get hit by self propelled trains in the near future

11. Darkdragon

Darkdragon Ancient

hey, if somone was fast enough, could they escape by getting in the hog and somhow survivng the explosion?

12. M.Jelleh

M.Jelleh Ancient

I think you should set it up for 1 bomb just for the hell of it. Have one team have to take the bomb to the train tracks while the other team defends. And when they arm the bomb they have to watch for train. It would make for intense action. I like your train a lot though. Does it crash into fusion coils so that it blows up and spawns? Very nice map.