Sandbox Tower Power

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Forgedangles, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Forgedangles

Forgedangles Ancient

#1 Forgedangles, Jul 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
  2. pwnthezombie

pwnthezombie Ancient

There is a bit interlocking as I noticed. Otherwise, this map is really original. I'd play it.

#2 pwnthezombie, Jul 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
  3. Prodigious 7k

Prodigious 7k Ancient

I agree with the others, the idea is awesome and massively original. My only concern is that are there any places that you can fall to your death, because that happens to me alot when i am outside sandbox. Other than that, pretty well made but could be better, 4/5. QFD.

P.S. MattKestrel are you blind? theres loads of interlocking.

#3 Prodigious 7k, Jul 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
  4. Forgedangles

Forgedangles Ancient

Ok so basically the bottom man cannon doesnt shoot you completely up to tue second level 100% of the time so i will fix the link as soon as i get to a computer (on my iTouch). So if your eager to get it you can find it on my file share right now GT: LockItDangles. Basically do not follow Tower Power FFA Slayer link ALL OTHER VERSIONS ARE OK!!

Ok DO NOT download slayer version the spawns are very effed up right now. I will fix later. All other versions you should download!!!!...FML

5. Meteor

Meteor Ancient

This is the kind of thing I have been waiting for people to do with Sanbox. Great stuff, original design. Not so sure about the actual map layout, but never the less, awesome.

6. Given To Fly

Given To Fly MP Level Designer
    343 Industries

I had this idea already but I gave up un it, because it kinda doesn't work.
    It would need to be enclosed, because you fall, you live. You have the towers un-blocked, still a problem... what if youre playing oddball? You could jump off and live the whole way down and thats a lot of points before getting shot by towers if you do get shot at all... You can't go too far behind the towers, and your design is a bit sloptastic. But I can't really blame you, Its an awkward place to forge. I know...

I suggest making a Transfusion like map next to the towers,

7. Forgedangles

Forgedangles Ancient

Nobody listen to pjfan83. None of that stuff even aplies to my map. He clearly did not even play before he commented so just save your time and dont read it. PLEASE PLAY BEFORE POSTING! oh and download TOWER FLAG...works best but you can still do one flag but when you fall off in one flag you will have to wait longer for the flag to go back up.
    LAST THING:I FOUND A SLIGHT FLAW ON ALL THE MAPS(MESSED UP SOME OBJECT SPAWN TIMES AT THE TOP LEVEL ROOF)THOSE HAVE BEEN FIXED.

#7 Forgedangles, Jul 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
  8. Skitsofrentic

Skitsofrentic Ancient

Wow, amazing. Great idea, very original. I will definitely try it, 4/5.