Sandbox Tower Attack

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by xboxfreak, Jul 21, 2009.

1. xboxfreak

xboxfreak Ancient

Tower Attack​

DESCRIPTION

My map is best played on when playing team slayer. At the top of the tower there are 4 snipers. Also, if you go the other side of the map there is a spot to park a banchie and then a place to snipe. Its my 2nd map and I hope you enjoy it.

WEAPON LIST

SENTINEAL BEAM *4
    ASSAULT RIFLE *6
    SNIPER RIFLE *4
    SMG *3
    PLASMA RIFLE *10
    ROCKET LAUNCHER *2
    SPARTAN LASER *3
    ENERGY SWORD *1
    FUEL ROD GUN *4
    BEAM RIFLE *8
    MISSILE POD *2
    FLAMETHROWER *1

PICTURES

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD HERE!!!!!​

2. Prodigious 7k

Prodigious 7k Ancient

You need a much more detailed description and you need to say what is in each picture, i have no idea what this map is for and what you do. Send me a message when you have finished this post properly and i will give a decent review.

#2 Prodigious 7k, Jul 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
  3. used man

used man Ancient

this looks a lot like a minigame, but you say it plays slayer? from what I can tell, it looks really ridiculous. If you end up trying to get a game going on it, invite me. if it plays well ill raise my rating. :) until then 4/10

4. elondor

elondor Ancient

This is a map..? Not to be too rude, but really? I could do better than this in about 5 minutes. There also seems to be a lack of description and it could stand for some action shots. 1/5 0.o

5. crazyzebu

crazyzebu Ancient

I'm really confused, this looks so randomly and sloppily put together. 4 overshields and 4 invis right next to eachother???!?!?!?!? Also, u should interlock because many objects are sloppily placed. Next map why don't you plan out and interlock...

6. i came up with this name

i agrre with the others be more discriptive and also it looks like a sloopy map

7. Treehuggerulez

Treehuggerulez Ancient

Ummm, I have nothing to say, other then spend more time on your map, I don't want to be rude but I think you could do better, you have a great mind, but it seems like you don't want to spend the time to let your ideas flourish.