Remake Tournemant

Discussion in 'Reach Casual Maps' started by JustHayden, Oct 21, 2010.

1. JustHayden

JustHayden Forerunner

This is a remake i made of the big hit "Tournemant" from halo 3. For those who dont know how this is played heres how...

... Players spawn in boxes throughout the main arena, you must eliminate the player in your "Quarter-Final" arena in order to move onto the next stage. In 20 seconds from the time the game starts the bridge onto stage 2 "Semi-Finals" spawns. Once you have eliminated the next player you can pick up a sniper *HINT* against the wall. Now for the final round, once the bridge spawns you must eliminate the other player to win the round, first to 10 wins! Like in the halo 3 version there are rockets "but where?"

Enjoy!​

Stage 1:

[​IMG]

Stage 2:

[​IMG]

Stage 3:

[​IMG]

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

Also can someone plaese tell me how i get a image as the title image?

#1 JustHayden, Oct 21, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  2. FORTR3SS

FORTR3SS Forerunner

*Tournament is spelled with an a not e* and i might recommend adding the campers box in v2? like in stage 2 the spawn box closes with fusion coils on each side

#2 FORTR3SS, Oct 21, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
  3. JustHayden

JustHayden Forerunner

thanks for the spell check and i didnt really see to point in fusion coils because if someone decides to camp there its not like its going to be harder to kill the other player if anything it should be easyer because they have a smaller space to move around. I wouldnt mind some downloads either apparently i got 0 downloads and its been up for a week :s

4. ♥ Sky

♥ Sky I Beat the old Staff!

this map looks identical to the one that was on halo 3!!!
    apart from the visuals...

5. Bloody fox

Bloody fox Forerunner

I made a similar map that was a remake of the original version made by bungie called Battle Royale. My remake isnt as exact (more scenic) and you can find it in mini-games. This map looks good and plays well.

6. JustHayden

JustHayden Forerunner

might be why its classified as a remake? lol

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

Im going to be making another version of this soon within the week so any suggestions?

#6 JustHayden, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2010