Tour Eiffel

Discussion in 'Reach Aesthetic Maps' started by SpazCool, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpazCool

SpazCool Forerunner

Just want to know the harsh truth about my maps. If they suck feel free to tell me but, please tell me why. I will warn the player that these maps were made with big teams in mind; a 1 v 1 will be a boring match on a couple of these.
    Tour Eiffel:
    [​IMG]
    As the name suggests this is modeled after the Eiffel Tower. There's already a better (read: more accurate to life) map out there but, while it looks more like the real Tower it wasn't designed to play very well. This I've designed specifically for a One Flag Neutral CTF where 4 teams of 4 battle for possession all of the way to the top.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Again, I just want to know if my efforts have been in vain. I'm tired of all of those symmetrical indoor maps everyone is making so, I gave it a go. Let me know if I failed.
    Cheers.

2. xXMB NLXx

xXMB NLXx Forerunner

it says this is made in anchor 9 but this is clearly forgeworld. On topic... Map looks great. This is a atheasic ( did I spell that right? ) map right?

3. Furry x Furry

Furry x Furry Ancient

This looks pretty sweet. Why is there no Assault though? I have always wanted to launch an assault on the French! I really like the look of this though -- I hope the gameplay is just as enjoyable as the map looks from the pictures. Very creative effort though, dish out some more modern-day marvels. ;)

4. Mulelish21

Mulelish21 Forerunner

This is a double post which is a direct violation of the forum rules. Double posting is a really **** move because it bumps other forgers map down the list, not giving it the reserved spotlight it deserves. OT: when i saw this map the first time i felt like it was really open and lacking cover. But it's hard to tell from the pics

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.