Tour Eiffel

Discussion in 'Reach Casual Maps' started by SpazCool, Feb 13, 2011.

1. SpazCool

SpazCool Forerunner

Just want to know the harsh truth about my maps. If they suck feel free to tell me but, please tell me why. I will warn the player that these maps were made with big teams in mind; a 1 v 1 will be a boring match on a couple of these.Given my ineptitude with forums I'll be making 4 different posts, one for each map.

Tour Eiffel: As the name suggests this is modeled after the Eiffel Tower. There's already a better (read: more accurate to life) map out there but, while it looks more like the real Tower it wasn't designed to play very well. This I've designed specifically for a One Flag Neutral CTF where 4 teams of 4 battle for possession all of the way to the top. This map took weeks to finish with a constant battle being waged against running out of money and running out of pieces. It is also as tall as one can make a map so, it can be quite a hike to the top.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you look in the center of this picture you can see me running up the stairs with the flag, the viewable portion of the tower only represents one third of the map in height.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers.

#1 SpazCool, Feb 13, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  2. NlBBS

NlBBS Forerunner

BEFORE YOU POST ANY OTHER MAPS

You need to EMBED your pictures, not link them.

Here's how to embed!

There should be no more posts about his lack of pictures (even from himself).