Top 5 Pics From My Own Gallery

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Screenshots' started by Acd0, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Acd0

Acd0 Forerunner

Seeing as I won't be going back to Halo 3 any time soon, I thought I would give my top 5 favorite pictures that I took in the game all at once. Looking back, I realize that my favorite pictures of my own collection don't have many special effects, but do a good job of telling a story instead if you bother to look.

[​IMG]

Forge 038 - The goal of the picture was to make a recon-like spartan peer out into the distance. I find it neat how his visor and emblem stand out from everything else. It never received much attention from the community, but I was always fond of it.

[​IMG]

Co-op 034 - This picture to me shows a marine standing strong to make a heroic pose after a gruesome battle. It could be better, but I give myself bonus points for posing a marine that was actually flying through the air at high speeds after being blown up from a massive explosion.

[​IMG]

Ahhhh!!! - There isn't anything very special in this picture. I just like it because it is probably my only "funny" picture from my whole entire Halo 3 collection. It also received a decent amount of support from the community at the time.

[​IMG]

Icy Wind - The picture is meant to portray a spartan struggling to move forward in hopes of giving to a greater cause.

[​IMG]

Angelic Wings - I leave this picture up to interpretation. This picture did rather well and was kind of what led me to taking other pictures throughout Halo 3 including some of the ones above.

Well, there you have it. It was a tough choice to just pick 5, but these are the ones that I enjoy the very most. Reviewing all my pictures once again brings back good memories of my many attempts (many of them failures) to show my work to the Halo community. Even if they weren't all well recognized, I still enjoyed taking them all for myself. Be sure to give your feedback. I like to hear people's negatives as much as positives.

[​IMG]

2. Napkin

Napkin Forerunner

I Really like the first one the colors are really nice!

3. ThunderSpartan9

ThunderSpartan9 Ancient

The 2nd and last screenshots are the best hands down.

4. FxBreaker

FxBreaker Forerunner

very nice contrast in the first picture