Tons O Weapons

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by DisturbedPillow, Jul 29, 2008.

1. DisturbedPillow

DisturbedPillow Ancient

Download here Bungie.net : Community : Forum Topic Listing : Forum Reply Listing
    Description: Its the first map I made that I've actually had lots of fun on. There are several sniping spots, two you and teleport two one you respawn on. I'm not going to tell you where the teleports are because that ruins the fun. Theres a soccerball respawn(you respawn in a box I made out of walls with soccerballs, you can tell when people are in it because they start yelling haha) and theres a fusion coil respawn. And pay attention when you start of in the bases because if you aren't playing teams people will be right beside you. Its funny when you assasinate a person right when the game begins
    Weapons: Just about every one. I know there isn't any needlers, plasma pistols, smgs, spikers, magnums, plasma rifles, gravity hammers, turrets, sentinel beam, and there isn't a flamethrower.

Gametypes:
    Team Slayer/Slayer(what we normally play on it with)
    I'm sure you could play on it with others but I haven't tryed it.
    Now for the pictures.
    Sniper spot1
    [​IMG]
    Sniper spot2
    [​IMG]
    Base1
    [​IMG]
    Base2
    [​IMG]
    View of the right side
    [​IMG]
    Room1
    [​IMG]
    Room2
    [​IMG]
    Please no flaming. Its one of my first maps. Give me some tips.
    P.S. I'm going to try to get a good overview of the map shortly

2. TheMisterHat

TheMisterHat Guest

this map is very open try inclosing it some and make it neater no one wants a messy map

3. CommanderA17

CommanderA17 Ancient

Very sloppy, no DL.

4. Satan

Satan Ancient

wow, lyk nu wai dude!
    constructive critisism: Forging 101.

5. Aaronator

Aaronator Ancient

needs interlocking and bases just seem like a bunch of stuff put on the map in no order but i like the sniper area

6. Loopakoopius

Loopakoopius Ancient

Ummmm...im not one critisize but this map is very sloppy and no offense its terrible, no dl

7. Micr0Snip3

Micr0Snip3 Ancient

8. Mechutu

Mechutu Ancient

It is very hard to say this without flaming but this is not one of the top tier maps..... sorry to tell you this but I will help.

First it is not neat try to straiten things up. Second there is way to much open space. Third and most important for posting anything on forgehub INTERLOCK it keeps things neatly combined.

Good post too. Keep forging and I hope too see some more of your creations.

9. Insane54

Insane54 Ancient

No more 'too sloppy' messages. If your not going to download it, dont say anything.

I highly recommend looking at the Forging 101s. Partiuclarly, interlocking and spawning. Also take a look at some of the Featured maps for examples of what we look for at Forge Hub.

10. Commander Jako

Commander Jako Ancient

No offense, but its bland, not well done, and sloppy Im sorry.

11. Conkerkid11

Conkerkid11 Ancient

Umm... definately try harder on the map, then post. If you have some friends, get them to test it out, and make changes. Agree with above posts...

Oh, and I think... Welcome to Forgehub! Right? Is that what I say?

Oh and sorry! Didn't see the post two posts above me! Sorry I commented!

12. JuiceBox Hero

JuiceBox Hero Ancient

To Disturbed Pillow: welcome to forgehub! This is a good example of a beginner forger

To the other hubbers (except for the one above me): He knows that its sloppy, so stop saying it! How 'bout u teach him to forge!

13. DisturbedPillow

DisturbedPillow Ancient

Thanks for the constructive critisizm guys. Even though yall all say the same thing haha. I know theres a lot of open space, I like playing in open spaces, thats why its like that but I might change it. I know how to interlock but like I said this was one of my first maps and I didn't know how to then. Now I do. And thanks JuiceBox. Your name seems really familiar....

14. Yekkou

Yekkou Yellow, but with "kk"s

Nice map dude. Although its not up to most peoples expectations, just think, at least you tried. My first map was way worse. Just a bunch of crap. and the oh so cliche infinite fusion coils haha. So anyways take the advice thats been given to you and the forging 101 section to get way better. Hope to see future maps soon :D

-Toast

15. DisturbedPillow

DisturbedPillow Ancient

Haha ya I noticed its not up to most(all) peoples expectations. I have other maps....but now I'm scared to post them lol.

16. Yekkou

Yekkou Yellow, but with "kk"s

eh. dont worry. If you dont want to post em then you dont have to. Or you could just tweak them up with the tips and guides, then post them!

17. DisturbedPillow

DisturbedPillow Ancient

Ya I might. I need to try my maps out with some people. I tryed Tons O Weapons out and we all had fun. I must not be like most people....I don't need a maps walls to be straight to have fun, but I guess thats not me(I'm not trying to be a smart*insert word here*)

18. Happy War Cow

Happy War Cow Ancient

Sloppier than a Sloppy Joe. Or an overstuffed taco. Uh, keep trying, forging can take alot of practice.

You see, things like this lose their charm after a few rounds - I mean, sure, lasering people and having whatever you want right there for you is great, but, honestly, anyone could make a better map than this if they try.

19. DisturbedPillow

DisturbedPillow Ancient

Ok people. I know its sloppy. Will you point out exactly what your talking about. I fixed some of the walls on the right side of the map(by the double boxes and stuff) that looked like crap, I made the soccerball respawn look a little better and made the windowpane things look a little nicer. But what exactly do yall mean.

20. AgileDan92

AgileDan92 Ancient

This is really sloppy.