Toe Temple (help needed)

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Flingtoe, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Flingtoe

Flingtoe Ancient

Hello ForgeHub. Unfortunately, my first post here is in reference to my broken map. After laying everything out in an attempt to make a CTF map, I have been unable to get the respawns to work correctly. I continue to respawn in the sand and various random places. I have changed the gametype to CTF and edited all the respawn points I can find, but it still is not working. There are also a flag spawn and return point that will not disappear no matter how many times I delete them.

Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details
    Here's the link to the map. If any of you guys could check it out and fix it or let me know how to do it myself, it would be greatly appreciated. I think the map has great potential, but as it stands now is totally broken. Please Help.
    Flingtoe

2. pablomeister

pablomeister Ancient

well, as the other members have told you this should be in forge discussion, unless it's a map; in that case it needs pictures. anyways im not sure what your problem is but similiar things have happened to me on avalanche but on a far greater scale. half of my map has simply disappeared when i change the respawn time of objects and they never come back. the ctf problems have also happened to me. IDK whats happening but its REALLY STUPID.

3. Flingtoe

Flingtoe Ancient

Sorry, I wasn't exactly sure where it belonged. I have to run for the weekend, but will post pics Monday. Something is not working with the deletion of the objects and the respawn areas. Hopefully someone can fix it. Thanks.