TNT Polo

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by TrueDarkFusion, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Micr0Snip3

Micr0Snip3 Ancient

I have a feeling that this is gonna be featured

2. TrueDarkFusion

TrueDarkFusion Ancient

Next time read completely before posting.

3. SargeantSarcasm

SargeantSarcasm In Loving Memory

The key word being "EXCESSIVE"... it wont explode under any other circumstances (besides being dropped through the hole)

4. Draconic74

Draconic74 Ancient

This looks like an amazing map and, knowing that I love Grifball no matter how annoyed I get at it, I am sure I will like this too. I have one and only one suggestion. Why use red and yellow? If the two teams are red and blue, and you are not using camo in any way on this map, why not just use overshields and camouflage for each side rather than red = B and yellow = A. Its much easier when red equals red and nothing else. Obviously I am being overly critical, since you would know that the red side is not yours if you are blue and vice-versa. But just for an aesthetic touch, why not let blue be blue?

Other than that, I see no flaws in the map and will rate it when I find enough people to play. Im thinking it will easily be 4 or 5.

5. TrueDarkFusion

TrueDarkFusion Ancient

Sign A = Yellow
    Sign B = Red

Obviously the powerups had to match the signs we have floating over the holes...

Also sides switch between rounds so red/blue doesn't make sense.

6. Mr Pokephile

Mr Pokephile Forge Labs
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Allright I just finished playing a couple of matches on here. This was a great idea and it was VERY orginal. The gameplay was great and alot of fun. I know the name is TNT so you use a fusion coil witch was pretty confusing. I really like this and it has inspired me to try to come up and make my own mini game.

7. Draconic74

Draconic74 Ancient

I missed the signs in the picture. And since I haven't played yet, I did not know sides were switched. Although its a strange setup, the signs must match. Thanks for the clarification.

-{Sidenote}- Why didn't they make a blue sign? In objective games its RvB, so why not make the signs correspond with the team colors? Bungie confuses me sometimes...

8. AItius

AItius Ancient

wow, this is awesome. the fusion coil idea is genius, i love it. i agree grifball 10. lets make a petition to get a double xp weekend goin for this lol

9. Murdock Sampson

Murdock Sampson Ancient

WOW THIS IS AWESOME!! finally another great minigame. 10/10. i only wish i had a brain to think of ideas with.

10. Conkerkid11

Conkerkid11 Ancient

That is awesome! Very original and most of it makes my head hurt, but How did you do most of it? I can't figure out how if one thing blows up then another spawns somewhere else, can somebody please tell me how you do that?

11. FishCrackers

FishCrackers Ancient

Elites still go through the teleporter that the covenant turret is blocking.
    Other than that 10/10

12. SargeantSarcasm

what you're referring to is LAG... not elites having special cheating ability.
    Halo 3 was not made to prefer (at least in regards to most things, including characters) Elites

13. !nikheizen

!nikheizen Ancient

I bet you guys are really enjoying answering all these questions, eh?
    This is a great map, and you guys have taken the idea far, great job, I love playing on this.

14. A SouthPark Kid

A SouthPark Kid Ancient

Hey This is the most clever map i have ever seen 5/5, you must of put alot of thought into it 5/5 good switches :)

15. SargeantSarcasm

we're only doing it because we don't want another LC fiasco where people don't understand it...despite us giving explicit instructions.

16. !nikheizen

!nikheizen Ancient

LC=Lost Chamber?
    How could you not understand that map?

17. AqueousBeaver

AqueousBeaver Ancient

Always with the innovative gameplay ideas... *Karate Kid 'Your the Best' music plays*

Yet another one delivered by TDF and Sarge. Well done sirs. Gotta love a well thought out and balanced game like this, where you can have teams that seriously work together for some great competition, or you can have casual teams that just hit the ground runnin and gunnin. Works for everyone.

I admit I haven't played it with SMGs yet (invite), but it was a blast with the other weapons we used (I'm imagining SMGs, and I bet it's a whole different game, in a good way). And I'm guessing the SMGs help with the only problem that came up in that version (when the coil would sometimes fall in a way that wouldn't open up the scoring).
    (EDIT: fixed, sweet)

Anyway, I smell a tourney...

#37 AqueousBeaver, Jul 23, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2008
  18. TrueDarkFusion

TrueDarkFusion Ancient

That was a grav lift issue. I fixed it of course.

19. Saint Prodigy

Saint Prodigy Ancient

really cool. i love the idea of the game and i think it would be fun to play with friends. also nice job making the arena it looks clean.

20. IxGUNxSLINGERxI

IxGUNxSLINGERxI Ancient

well i just played a game of this 4v4 and i have to say it was a lot of fun! but the one and only thing that i didn't like but you can't really fix was. when the other team opened up our goal i fell in and i could not get out because of the man cannons. but anyway great map TDF glad to see some more mini-games popping up.