Tissero

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by Psycho Inmate, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Psycho Inmate

Psycho Inmate Forerunner

"A once outstanding Forerunner courtyard, now lies destruction and a faint reminder of what could have been."

[​IMG]

Tissero is a BIG map forged for Free-for-all, and nothing else. It consists of 3 rooms.
    One is a massive room and the other two are on oposite sides of each other, both are small and contain teleporters leading to each other.

Main Area
    [​IMG]

Shotgun Room
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Small Teleporter Room
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Weapons on map:

Sniper Rifle
    Shotgun
    3 DMRs
    2 Needle Rifles
    Magnum
    Needler
    Rocket Launcher

Please download and send feedback

Thank you and enjoy-Psycho Inmate

#1 Psycho Inmate, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010
  2. kgg533

kgg533 Ancient

haha. I like the design, it reminds me of another map i can't quite place... I can't see the spawns being very balanced though, might give a download later.

3. Plasma Blades

Plasma Blades Ancient

Absolutely gorgeous. It seems as if you put a lot of thought into the aesthetics. It seems like it's built on the top of the Spire in forgeword, correct? I love the one-way door in the bridge for the lift, it's pretty original. The only thing I would suggest is try to eliminate those teleporters. They tend to affect the flow of the map negatively. Maybe you can make another version with a path from one place to another, and that way people could use their personal prefference as far as which map to download.

4. Psycho Inmate

Psycho Inmate Forerunner

Yes its atop of the spire, and to tell you the truth I mostly forged this as I went along. Such as the top walkways and the lift in the middle. I guess I can see what I can do about the Teles...I typically went to using teleporters due to the limit :( Damn budget!

#4 Psycho Inmate, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2010