Tired of MW2?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SRC48, May 15, 2010.

?

Tired of MW2?

1. Yes!

27 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Nah, it's still fun.

9 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Rorak Kuroda

Rorak Kuroda Up All Night
    Forge Critic Senior Member

I dunno. It's a broken, broken game that makes me want to scream, but I still play it from time to time. But I'm done with the competitive stuff. (Unless I'm with RPAL...) It's way more fun to follow people around for hours using ninja pro and a riot shield, and then laugh hilariously as you die when they find you, considering the fact that you just embarressed them for 60+ seconds. When you're with a group of friends, it can be hella fun, but when it comes to balance and competitive gameplay, it sucks. Period.

2. Speed-e-cake

Speed-e-cake Ancient

I gave this game up at the sight of this. More, overpriced content for five maps, two again being old, when there are so many problems needing patches and unfulfilled promises of changes? No thanks. I get DLC, and play this game again when they decide to fix this game. It's ridiculous some of the things they ****ed up on, like iron sights not in line, shotgun secondaries, noob tubes and launches, etc.

Speaking of noob tubes and launchers, in CoD4 and WaW, these tubes and launches got rid of blue perks, right? Well why did thy have to mess with something that was perfectly fine. IW have their heads screwed on backwards, no justice is made from this game's predecessors.

I've found myself playing Reach Beta (duh), Halo Wars, and Left 4 Dead 2. I want to get Lost Planet 2, though.

3. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

Amen... It's a game that could be great, but epicly failed.

4. HaterSkater15

HaterSkater15 Ancient

I left MW2 right after I got my 10/70 from riot shield boosting. Fastest way to get 10 prestiege, I'll tell you that.

5. Spicy Forges

Spicy Forges Ancient

I don't like it and I haven't even played it.

6. Flameblad3

Flameblad3 Ancient

It used to be fun, but now it's just... not. 1200 MS points for a map pack is hella overpriced.

7. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

definitely, which is sad cuz cod4 was so good and the map pack was 800 pts, activision **** their pants at all the rich casuals who only play mw2 and jacked up prices

8. IH8YourGamerTag

IH8YourGamerTag Forerunner

I'm not sick of it at all, probably cause I never played it CONSTANTLY for any period of time.
    Though every time i switch from bad company or h3, I miss having vehicles. that's the one thing that mw2 lacks that bugs the hell out of me. that and save films

9. Necroguardian19

Necroguardian19 Forerunner

ill def play some **** zombies, add me! ;] or if you have ps3, ill def def DEF play some red dead (PSN name is the same as my gamertag)

10. A Legit Taco

A Legit Taco Forerunner

I am really good at it. (I play for gamebattles) but its rather sad that everyone has to use overpowered guns like ACR, AK-47 so I got bored cuz im already Tenth Prestige 70. I almost only play Quickscopes and clanmatches nowadays. I got on Halo 3 lokking for people who still acknowledge the fact that halo 3 customs is uber pwnage. If anyone wants to play customs or even do a co-forge just give me a shout cuz I have no other fun games.

11. L4D

L4D Forerunner

Yes Very, I dont even want to presitge anymore waste of time

12. SuperFastBlast

SuperFastBlast Ancient

I do like mw2 but i also like bfbc2 they both have there own diffs only if i could fix my lag :(

13. OrangeJuice

OrangeJuice Ancient

I reckon its still fun, but the new Medal of Honour looks pretty sweat too. Also don't you just love grenade launchers with infinite ammo...? i mean why would you use anything else?

#33 OrangeJuice, Jun 17, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2010
  14. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

Update: I still hate it for all its flaws... but bein 10th with all the **** is prety fun. And jtag lobbies are 10x as as fun as the game. So I like it if I'm in a modded lobby, thats about it XD