Tired of MW2?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SRC48, May 15, 2010.

?

Tired of MW2?

1. Yes!

27 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Nah, it's still fun.

9 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

I'm so worn out of this game. I want to get back into BFBC2, Halo 3, **** Zombies, etc..
    I would do this(and am trying) but no one I know plays anything but MW2! Anyone with me?

Discuss...

2. Mongoose

Mongoose Ancient

I was tired of it from the beginning. The gameplay has so many flaws in it that it's not even funny. The only reason anybody plays it is because they're brainwashed and want tenth prestige. It's so bad they had to use a (not even remotely funny) sexual pun in their advertisements. Seriously?

You can add me because when I'm on I'll always be playing Halo:Reach, Halo 3, or BF:BC2.

3. Kidbomber

Kidbomber Ancient

I gave up on day 1. Boring as hell to me.

4. Loscocco

Loscocco Ancient

I hate it. It was fun for maybe the first month, but it got boring to easily. In my opinion, Modern Warfare takes no skill at all. To get MVP in a game, you can do anything: sit in a corner with a shotgun, run around with a combat knife, use a grenade launcher, etc...

It is so simplistic to the point where I can go online right now (I haven't played much since 2009) and beat the people that have been playing like fanatics since MW2's release. Anyone can...

5. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

Exactly. It was awesome at first and now it's garbage. I'll add you mongoose.

6. Kidbomber

Kidbomber Ancient

You could add me too If i have any room on my list. I play just about anything really :p

7. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

Haha ur list is full Kidbomber! It's ok, I went through my list and deleted everyone that only plays COD(except peeps I know IRL). So I'm going to fill it with halo and BFBC 2 players.

8. PILGRIM

PILGRIM Ancient

I'm not tired of MW2 no matter how gay some people are in it. But how do you guys Play BFBC:2 its the most boring game on the planet. Most of the game is about camping or running about 10 miles to get shot by someone camping.

9. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

I have not seen anyone camp in BC 2 unless they are defending... MW2 has the campers problem.

10. RageQuit

RageQuit Forerunner

Not to be a total douche but most of the time, people who complain about MW2 just suck at the game. I suck at the game most of the time, Im just saying. I do play MW2 for 9th prestige, but I do transition from MW to Halo to GTA to Reach beta, and so on. Add me! GT: iRATiON I808I

11. Bloo Jay

Bloo Jay Ancient

I'm tired of it, but I still play, because there is no other games I really have to play online.

12. Meltyourtv

Meltyourtv Ancient

Everytime I try to get back into Halo, I realize that I am just soooo sick and tired of it. Halo's basically never changed the 3 years I've owned it, and I just can't stand it.

13. Unfair Teamz

Unfair Teamz Forerunner

I think that Modern Warfare 2 is fun in campaign but multiplayer is more worthless than the white crayon.

14. Wood Wonk

Wood Wonk Ancient

the white crayon is the most important one.

i think its still fun. but i play other games too. its all about balance.

15. SlasheI2

SlasheI2 Ancient

"I hate it. It was fun for maybe the first month, but it got boring to easily. In my opinion, Modern Warfare takes no skill at all. To get MVP in a game, you can do anything: sit in a corner with a shotgun, run around with a combat knife, use a grenade launcher, etc...

It is so simplistic to the point where I can go online right now (I haven't played much since 2009) and beat the people that have been playing like fanatics since MW2's release. Anyone can..."

"I was tired of it from the beginning. The gameplay has so many flaws in it that it's not even funny. The only reason anybody plays it is because they're brainwashed and want tenth prestige. It's so bad they had to use a (not even remotely funny) sexual pun in their advertisements. Seriously?"

^this
    I'd say I'm pretty good at the game as I can get 30+ kills and maybe 5 deaths every other game without camping. I NEVER camp.

And onto my point, I knew that it was going to be a crap game even before it came out with all the BS killstreaks, auto shotties, dual wield crap...
    But when I started playing the game, I found it to be even worse as there were: unlimited noob tubers, campers sitting in their holes, rubbing their balls, waiting for a guy to splurge on.

Adding to the list: side-arm shotguns, dual glocks, machine pistols, tac insterts/boosters, insane lag, plathora of hacked games you can join.

Also the fact that infinityward does absolutely nothing to balance the game pisses me off as well.

But, since all my school "friends" all play the crap thing, I need something to do. I need money to buy BFBC2 cause it's AWESHUM! If a guy camps in a building, you blow it up.

I need more halo friends :(

16. J4M NUTST3R

J4M NUTST3R Ancient

I still play it, just only in private matches trying to get sick sniper kills. It's more fun than any other game online for getting really cool kills.

17. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

True, trickshots are cooler in COD games... And no I'm actually pretty good at MW2, I could be amazing but I've lost my heart for the game.

18. spartin2000

spartin2000 Ancient

The game got boring after you prestige for the first time, the only thing thats fun about it are some of the mini games when you find people that actually follow the rules, but the one thing that ticks me off is the mods and hack-a-sauruses of the game people need mods for that game it seems.

19. pyro

pyro The Joker

Once all the morons learn that the game requires more than shooting people it's really fun.
    People just don't understand that there is a reason ADS is on the left trigger. It's so you can pull up sights quickly. Use that to your advantage. Switching up weapons every game really helps keep it new also.

20. QKT

QKT Ancient

i keep giving it second chances and i dont know why!! :(