Tide

Discussion in 'Reach Casual Maps' started by RockOrRoll, Oct 17, 2010.

1. RockOrRoll

RockOrRoll Forerunner

Spartans (& Elites!) have been struggling in an endless war against the infectious Zombie Horde since the glory days of Halo. Infection game-types allow us to live out the apocalypse in every way imaginable, & it's finally time to get our feet wet with Halo Reach; literally. Ladies & Gents, I give you Tide

Tide Fileset

[​IMG][​IMG]

(Enjoy the Pumpkin killball; just for Halloween!)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With bases sitting at opposite ends of this floating island, the living / zombies alike will have to tread water & learn to manipulate the Tide to survive!

[​IMG]

Enter
    Ghostbusters 3.0 : "When there's something strange... (Zombies w/ jetpacks & good camo - Concussion Rifle w/ bottomless clip.) ... Who you gonna call?" (Humans w/ infinite Focus Rifle.)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Don't let the
    Ghosts scare you away from this crazy, fun game-type! It lets you experience the Infection game we all love, while generating something new & exciting for the community!

[​IMG]

Tide provides an entirely new twist on the Halo gaming experience, brought on by the endless possibilities ForgeWorld brings us. Infection has taken a huge upturn in both map creations & community! SocialInfection allows those in the community to play & compete; much thanks to it's vast membership (627 strong!) for the discussion & crazy gamenights! Peace, love, & rock n roll...
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. PacMonster1

PacMonster1 Senior Member

Having played on it numerous times now it is a fun map. I'm not to good with a beam rifle so ghostbusters isn't my favorite gametype but it is a well made map and fun to play on. Just a little constructive criticism. I know the kill ball is suppose to be like a jack-o-lantern but I think it detracts from the game play. Many of times I've seen people just shooting the fusion coils on it and it just doesn't add anything to the game play.

3. RockOrRoll

RockOrRoll Forerunner

I agree Pac, its only there until after Haloween is over. Ive also updated it 2 turn night (purple filter) if the round reaches 1:00 remaining =)