Foundry Theta

Discussion in 'Halo 3 MLG Maps' started by MultiLockOn, Aug 29, 2010.

1. MultiLockOn

MultiLockOn Ancient
    Forge Critic Banned Senior Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    MLG ODDBALL
    MLG HILL
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 MultiLockOn, Aug 29, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2010
  2. iTz Kneecap eH

iTz Kneecap eH Forerunner

I'm not really an MLG fan but this map is great and I'll DL if my X-Box has enough space...

I would have to say this is the greatest MLG map I have ever seen, but it's to bad it was made/ posted just 2 weeks away from Reach. I want to see this in Reach with more aesthetics and detail... Just because you'll be able to do that with the budget.

The merging is amazing, it looks like it flows very well, and I only see a couple possible bumps from the images.

This has broken the chain of MLG maps that (mostly) all look alike and are boring with a side of dull (Did you see what I did thar?). I love it, and good luck in Halo: Reach with your upcoming maps.

3. Skisma

Skisma Creative Force

This would have been really fun testing, too bad you never posted it:/ Anyways, just got done with a 1v1 on it and it's really fun. Having two snipers on a map a small a Foundry usually isn't encouraged, but you actually made it work for Theta. Then again, I did just play a 1v1...it'll probably still be okay with a full 4v4 though. Great job!

4. Hogframe

Hogframe Ancient

I think I might have tested this with mista and Meta...Then again, all (most) Foundry maps look exactly the same, so I might be wrong : P. Well, let's assume for a second that I'm thinking of the right map; If it's anything like testing, it'll play great. This map features a natural size increase from well-placed cover and strustures. The cover never gets in your way, but you can easily drift towards it from many positions. It's possible to get to the 2nd story high ground from anywhere on the map, and the amazing thing is that the high ground doesn't seem to give you a huge advantage over thise on the low ground, as they can quickly get up to your level, or can just drift to some nearby cover and worm their way through to their allies.

Anyways, if this is the map I played on, then this quicky review should be pretty accurate, even if it was an unfinished version. If this is a completely different map...I apologize.

Cheers,
    HarisSales.​

(P.S. I thought you were done with Forging for Halo 3...Fauxy flew back?)​

#4 Hogframe, Aug 29, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2010
  5. MultiLockOn

MultiLockOn Ancient
    Forge Critic Banned Senior Member

Thanks for the review. And I really am done forging, but Ace is a good friend and I don't like to see his maps go to waste so I just slapped on some finishing touches. Like I said, I really didn't do too much, the forging itself maybe took an hour and a half at the most on my part.