The Unfinished 2

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by ShadowVanish, Jul 31, 2008.

1. ShadowVanish

ShadowVanish Ancient

If it wasnt one sided there would be alot of spawn killing. Also if someone trys spawn killing the zombies they are invulnerable for 2 seconds and can spawn into oversheild. I am about to update the thread and post new pictures to show you more of the map. Also its Highground so it is very hard to have good Aesthetics.

2. Firetag

Firetag Ancient

This map is a lot of fun...The hidden spot and teleporter is defiantly an epic win...People always freak out when someone disappears out of nowhere lol

3. ShadowVanish

ShadowVanish Ancient

Yea lol. I remmember how everyone kept following me trying to find it and how people went into theatre to find it. lol

4. Murdock Sampson

Murdock Sampson Ancient

If its unfinished why dont you take it back and finish it?

Just kidding. I'm happy you took my suggestion and used High Ground though.

As a note some of your screenshots aren't working, but that's probly already been brought up.

Anyway, on to the map:

Map:
    The map looks great. You did a good job boarding up things like the bunker, except that idea has been done before. Still good. Well designed, and I like how you actually add scenery objects.

Game:
    Gametype is solid. Kinda basic infection, but thats not a big problem. Hope it plays as well as it sounds/looks.

Final Comments and Rating:
    It may be just because I'm a little biased towards the old maps that i love, and it may be just because I love you, but I love these maps. Keep up the good work (btw its not just those other things, these are really good.) 9/10

5. blanman

blanman Ancient

What makes those maps popular? I'm sorry, but when people self proclaim it annoys me.

I'll check out your map though.

6. Fallenrat

Fallenrat Ancient

some of the pictures are down please fix them or remove the dead links to improve the maps thread

7. ShadowVanish

ShadowVanish Ancient

You never suggested it to me. I just decided to remake three of the greatest Classic maps ever made by me. but thanks for the reveiw.

Also why has everyone been saying certain pictures arent working? They are fine for me. And I have just updated the bungie.net thread also.

#27 ShadowVanish, Aug 1, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2008
  8. xCGxFalcon

xCGxFalcon Ancient

ive tried out this map. its actually very good. i hope everyone else enjoys it as much as i do.

9. PonyD

PonyD Ancient

I know Ive commented before, but some of your pictures do not work... and most of the ones you have may look cinematically nice but they do not tell much about the map. From I can see and what I saw last time is there is a ton of open space and just the same touch ups everyone else does to this map... they just block up all the enterances to the fort and try to keep people out.

I guess if the game is fun to play and you have no problems with it... dont fix it.

Nicely done.

10. ShadowVanish

ShadowVanish Ancient

All the pictures are showing for me. Try and reload the page. Also if you have taken the time to go through every aspect of the map then you will see differenses. Remmember though this is my redesigned version of my map The Unfinished which was made during the first few weeks of Halo 3 when it came out.

11. ShadowVanish

ShadowVanish Ancient

I am sorry for the double post but WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Certain pictures dont shwo up but when I go to edit them they show. Can you see all the pictures? If you are a moderator and can change my post then try to edit it and tell me if the pictures show up.

12. DaRainmaker44

DaRainmaker44 Ancient

where is the teleporter to the secret spot

13. ShadowVanish

ShadowVanish Ancient

Its in a hidden Geo Merged spot near the bunker. I will not say exactly where it is but it is near there. And YAY the pictures finally work.

14. Deviljin

Deviljin Ancient

very well built vanish, the teleport is well hidden and nice putting ur sig. on it lol

15. ShadowVanish

ShadowVanish Ancient

I always laugh when they see that and say "Whats SV?" Then I luagh silently into the mic and they say "Ohhhhh ShadowVanish......"

16. Mighty Midgit

Mighty Midgit Ancient

It does not look too bad but not my kind of infection ^_^

17. Crusadermike

Crusadermike Ancient

hey nice job it looks pretty good, the scenery is creative and nice job deciding where to put the bases and such at. the little secrets on the map make it cooler too. good luck with the rest of your map pack :)

18. ShadowVanish

ShadowVanish Ancient

19. brett3123

brett3123 Ancient

looks great ill try it out