The Tower

Discussion in 'Reach Casual Maps' started by McJeston, Sep 16, 2010.

1. McJeston

McJeston Forerunner

Saw that nobody had a tower of power map up here yet so I decided to do my own. Definitely one of the best Halo 2 games ever.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 McJeston, Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
  2. Atmosphere

Atmosphere Forerunner

Edit - nevermind!

Can you please add some images in your first post? That way we can get an impression of the map before we download it.

3. LD

LD Ancient

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this just the regular Ascension remake with a turret?
    Please give us some more informations about your Map, not only that it's the best game from Halo 2

4. U Die Today

U Die Today Ancient

oh yeah, i definitely remember playing tower of power on Ascension during my halo 2 days. Is it safe to assume that you replaced all the power weapons on the map?

5. jumpathon

jumpathon Ancient

aww is this tower of power or what? all i see is the same map that came with the game.....

6. U Die Today

U Die Today Ancient

You're right but this is a great map to play tower of power on. Actually, this is the map where Halo 2 players experienced that gametype for their very first time.

7. RodziR

RodziR Forerunner

You should add some details. as an example you could tell what is tower of power exactly.

#7 RodziR, Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
  8. Mr Magashi

Mr Magashi Forerunner

You could also change up tower of power to add in a KOTH element, with the hill being the whole tower. And does 1 point every second or something like that, would be quite cool.